Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bit slow around here

Bit slow around here

Where is everyone? Had to go to the pillars of salt (dangerous discussions) today to get any forum interaction. What have my fellow console peasants been doing instead of chatting away on here?

Hibernation time..... ssssshhhhh....you'll wake the kids!

Deranged discussions and off topic mostly when I can be bothered at all...not much to talk about that hasnt already been done to death a dozen times over. Games gone into slow burn until the QOL changes next year, things might pick up again then ^

Originally Posted by verminstar View Post (Source)
    Deranged discussions and off topic mostly when I can be bothered at all...not much to talk about that hasnt already been done to death a dozen times over. Games gone into slow burn until the QOL changes next year, things might pick up again then ^
    maybe but it's unnerving going into The pillars of salt(dd)

Still playing but nothing much in game to talk about TBH.
    It is times like this that the achievement list gets a look.

Edit....
    Question, where has Gary gone, our CMDR in chief has been silent forever.

I'm still playing and I check the forums regularly. I'm just not talking about Elite because there is very little to talk about as far as I'm concerned. I think a lot of communications run through Discord now too.

Took a looong break from the game and returned just last week. Been mostly lurking though.

Lots of other interesting Forums for big game updates would be my assumption. I'm most interested in the engineering ideas recently presented for this game but otherwise, there hasn't been any significant issues or changes on he live game that bring me here after 2.4 released and the Xbox One X update hit

Originally Posted by Armholeeio View Post (Source)
    maybe but it's unnerving going into The pillars of salt(dd)
    Only salt in there is the salt ye take with ye...other than that not much else can be done about it. Theres really not much happening in there either, mostly just whining threads and the odd random question. Theres nothing to talk about and 2.4 is a complete non update full of literally nothing so far...best to just walk away and go play something else and hope things pick up again in the new year ^

I wander the forums, bug reports and suggestions and DD mostly to comment stupidly and then I woop woop to another section.

Woop woop woop woop!

People are burnt out and bored. Not much else to it

Originally Posted by RagingxPenguin View Post (Source)
    Basically yeah ^

Originally Posted by RagingxPenguin View Post (Source)
    This is prob most accurate. I found myself looking into Star Citizen, even considering the over monetization....I thought their 3.0 update was interesting enough to maybe blow a couple hundred dollars on it.

I bought Destiny 2 and the first expansion instead but u never know

I'm still here, posting so now and then.
    I guess it's the silence before the storm called Beyond that's coming in a few months.

Oh and my wife has prohibited my use of the forums for more then 10 minutes a day.....

Playing other games. And still lurking. There'll be a surge of interest in FD when the next big shift comes, atmospheric landings for example. That's not the kind of thing you can knock out in a weekend though, it's an enormous undertaking, especially to do it justice to the kind of quality which players will expect / demand. Look how hard no man's sky fell flat on its face when it did half a job of all the things that are missing from ED.

But there's plenty of time and lots of cool games to play meanwhile. I'm really looking forward to sea of thieves at the moment (extremely doubtful it will achieve anything close to its potential but those bare bones still look like a lot of fun).

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast