Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bit slow around here

Originally Posted by thundernuns View Post (Source)
    I find a lot of the threads now are ones I've heard before, or I'm not interested in them. Hopefully it'll pick up next year like people say.
    This right here is another reason I don't comment here as often anymore. I'm not interested in the same circular arguments that have been going on since the game released.

Still lurking...albeit on the general gaming discussion part of the forum, still rubber necking the Star Citizen mega-thread (v6) with a detached interest since I refunded earlier this year....

Still playing E-D in dribs and drabs amidst Fallout, Metro 2033 and last light redux, AC-Origins, ARMA 3, IL2 BoS, Rise of flight, Project cars 2....another rerun through the Witcher 3 (with mods)...painting the kitchen, fixing anything electronic that's broken, taking my X56 throttle apart to degrease the tensioner blades a bit...it was way too stiff...

....and answering the odd email or 2.

I've ceased my habit with the evil tobacco so I've got to have stuff to do with my hands

Originally Posted by Mole HD View Post (Source)
    Still lurking...albeit on the general gaming discussion part of the forum, still rubber necking the Star Citizen mega-thread (v6) with a detached interest since I refunded earlier this year....

Still playing E-D in dribs and drabs amidst Fallout, Metro 2033 and last light redux, AC-Origins, ARMA 3, IL2 BoS, Rise of flight, Project cars 2....another rerun through the Witcher 3 (with mods)...painting the kitchen, fixing anything electronic that's broken, taking my X56 throttle apart to degrease the tensioner blades a bit...it was way too stiff...

....and answering the odd email or 2.

I've ceased my habit with the evil tobacco so I've got to have stuff to do with my hands
    woahhh what happened to your SC commitment? Wasn't all it was cracked up to be? Not being facetious, just curious.

Originally Posted by Bond00789lol View Post (Source)
    woahhh what happened to your SC commitment? Wasn't all it was cracked up to be? Not being facetious, just curious.
    I'm also quite curious on this too, As I recall you were a big supporter of SC in a few threads before you disappeared.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234