Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Ship taking on lots of damage with harmless rated NPC

1. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #16
    Hey markus54!

Sorry for such a delayed reply!

Do you still have the ship outfitted as before and still getting this issue?

If so please let me know and I will grab a snapshot of your account and jump into game and see what the issue is with your ship as you have some engineered modules that may be effecting your heat output as following you outfitting in the video I'm getting just short of your power consuption etc..

With regards to your laster not firing, you have a turreted laser - you have to select the turret weapon mode on the systems panel (RHS panel)

Fly safe o7

Originally Posted by QA-Jack View Post (Source)
    If so please let me know and I will grab a snapshot of your account and jump into game and see what the issue is with your ship..
    Interesting, QA-Jack. Does this mean you can fly our ships (or at least an exact replica) by snapshotting our accounts for problem solving? :-O

3. This is the last staff post in this thread. #18
    Hey markus54,

Thanks for the video.

Thanks also to Raino for suggesting to change the firegroups of those shield cell banks to prevent the overheating / waste of shield cells.

The only weapon not firing here is the turreted pulse laser. Please go to the right hand panel > functions > "Turret weapon mode" set this to Forward fire. You will then be able to use this to fire forward.

If you have it set to fire at will it will shoot automatically at any hostile target in range that you have already shot at with your multi-cannons. If set to target only, it will automatically shoot at any hostile ship you have targetted.

If a weapon stops firing, check: 1, it still has ammo, 2, there is enough power in the WEP pips, 3, its not been destroyed or turned off in the modules tab.

I hope this helps.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12