Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: DCS World News 2017

Originally Posted by Fishy View Post (Source)
    Also, the Gazelle has coop pilot/gunner multicrew. Not sure about airplanes, might be one or two with it.
    Don't really know, the trainer planes might. And maybe the F14 will? Multicrew isn't really prominent that is true.

Originally Posted by Fishy View Post (Source)
    Also, the Gazelle has coop pilot/gunner multicrew. Not sure about airplanes, might be one or two with it.
    Still need a MP Coop campaign/mission where you can join up and do it together, or maybe I just didn't look hard enough for it

I’m still learning to fly mostly, so have yet to have a crack at any multi player stuff, though I thought there were co-op campaigns? I need to look deeper into it.

Z...

Back in Lock-on/Flaming cliffs days, there was a very active MP mission coop(players vs Ai and red vs blue Multiplay..it was really fun

Xmass sale has started on DCS website, very good deals to be honest. I garbed WW2 asset pack+Normandy, very beautiful map to be honest.

Originally Posted by Vasea Azure View Post (Source)
    Xmass sale has started on DCS website, very good deals to be honest. I garbed WW2 asset pack+Normandy, very beautiful map to be honest.

Yup - 60% off. GO GO GO!

Z...

Hornet announced for pre-purchase

Originally Posted by Navigare Necesse Est View Post (Source)
    Hornet announced for pre-purchase

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4xvIBffp5M
    The question is, will it work with the carrier or be another buggy broken mess like all carrier based addons?

Originally Posted by Goose4291 View Post (Source)
    The question is, will it work with the carrier or be another buggy broken mess like all carrier based addons?
    They making whole new carrier ops module as far as I know so I think it will be all new fresh content.

Originally Posted by Vasea Azure View Post (Source)
    They making whole new carrier ops module as far as I know so I think it will be all new fresh content.
    If they make it work with combined arms I'll be back all over this

AFAIK, they were working in a new Carrier update, including a new Kusnetsov and several American and French carriers, the question is if will be paid as a new module or free. Anyway they have to release the new Carl Vinson with the F-18 for carrier ops in the 2.5 version.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123