Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spanish Article With Three Brand New Type-10 Images

Originally Posted by Cmdr Eagleboy View Post (Source)
    Yeah, didn't see it properly

I am still thinking it is ship kit though Will see.
    It isn't, unfortunately. In the shipyard leak the spoiler was also present in the ship's hologram, and kits don't show on the holograms.

Huh, those pics make it look really sweet.

Originally Posted by Ambroza View Post (Source)
    It isn't, unfortunately. In the shipyard leak the spoiler was also present in the ship's hologram, and kits don't show on the holograms.
    I personally like it. I was entertaining idea for those who doesn't. Oh well

Not bad looking ship.

Sorry but the spoiler really doesn't bother me that much. Call it a sensor or communications array and ignore it.

You won't be hating the spoiler too much when it is protecting your engine and some other internals from thargoid fire.

or it is totally cosmetic, which would be a little disappointing

Either way, how can you not love that array of engines. Gonna look sick as hell with purple engines.

Originally Posted by TartanDragon View Post (Source)
    Not bad looking ship.

Sorry but the spoiler really doesn't bother me that much. Call it a sensor or communications array and ignore it.

I gotta be honest, I've always thought the spoiler looked good on the T10 ever since we got the first veiw of it.

I sure hope to spoiler is a ship kit so you can take it off!

Originally Posted by Monk View Post (Source)
    You won't be hating the spoiler too much when it is protecting your engine and some other internals from thargoid fire.

Either way, how can you not love that array of engines. Gonna look sick as hell with purple engines.
    spoiler adds 10 horsepower!

Originally Posted by Monk View Post (Source)

Well, if that spoiler IS part of ship, then it is part of damage model as well so in a sense it does protect backside of the ship.

Originally Posted by Mengy View Post (Source)
    I gotta be honest, I've always thought the spoiler looked good on the T10 ever since we got the first veiw of it.
    I think people are more culturally against spoilers since it often represents a particular set of car enthusiasts that are more into rule of cool than raw power. If you know the bunch I'm talking about then you know just how irritating they can be.

Personally, I think it looks nice and is large enough that it might be there to act as additional armor plating.

I like the spoiler. There's so much aesthetic parts on our ships that dont make sense why make a fuss about this one?

Originally Posted by GeneralGhostt View Post (Source)
    Now i want to see the Ship kit on it...
    Extra set of spoilers
    Yo dawg, I heard you like spoilers so we put a spoiler on your spoiler...

Looks like Thunderbird 2 ate too many pies

Originally Posted by 777Driver View Post (Source)
    It looks like Optimus prime had sexual relations with a giant toaster... I guess it will eventually grow on me.
    Yeah the T9 has a much more elegant and streamlined face. I'll just have to avoid the external cam until we get a decent paint job that hides the boxy finger toes hanging off the front of the wings.

I dig it! Looks like a flying fortress. What are the specs on it? Do we have that info yet?

Also Alliance now has their first ship!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast