Page 304 of 304 FirstFirst ... 294300301302303304
Results 4,546 to 4,555 of 4555

Thread: The Star Citizen Thread v8

Originally Posted by Agony_Aunt View Post (Source)
    I guess in the future those JPGs will go up in price.
    It's all down to the cost of raw materials. I blame Brexit, for pushing up the price of imported pixels. It takes several million pixels to make just one JPEG, you know, and only the best pixels from CIG's own pixel-foundry in Frankfurt are good enough for the BDSSE.

Originally Posted by Zetta View Post (Source)
    New Concierge temptations
    The Grand Admiral ship pack is just $2850, get a bargain now....
    30 ships ?!
    If there will be game ever = very good deal for greifer-whales..with 30 ships you can totally ignore their insurance immersion timers and send those peasants with 1 ship packages to insurance waiting screens everyday...

Originally Posted by Cmdr-Wotherspoon View Post (Source)
    It's all down to the cost of raw materials. I blame Brexit, for pushing up the price of imported pixels. It takes several million pixels to make just one JPEG, you know, and only the best pixels from CIG's own pixel-foundry in Frankfurt are good enough for the BDSSE.
    Christ, I just brought a 4k TV. That's gonna cost me a fortune to fill!

It takes several million pixels to make just one JPEG, you know, and only the best pixels from CIG's own pixel-foundry in Frankfurt are good enough for the BDSSE.
    The Pixel Foundry is another limited holding company of CIG, I expect.

CIG will be upgrading their jpegs soon using their new crypto currency, PixelCoin. PixelCoins will be on limited concierge pre-order, discounted for just US$5000 per PixelCoin.

Originally Posted by CMDR_Cosmicspacehead View Post (Source)
    *Has a quick look around for beak sign*

You didn't hear it from me right - but I know a geezer who does recon'd pixels - with a guarantee and everything - PM me for details!

Originally Posted by Merkir View Post (Source)
    CIG will be upgrading their jpegs soon using their new crypto currency, PixelCoin. PixelCoins will be on limited concierge pre-order, discounted for just US$5000 per PixelCoin.
    Joke aside but this could be a CIG next step especially now when they know that also Crytek have their own cryptocurrency CRYCASH......

Originally Posted by CMDR_Cosmicspacehead View Post (Source)
    Yeah, and remember, it will need new pixels every 15–30 ms (or even less, if it's a particularly fancy one). So it'll be quite costly to run as well.

Originally Posted by ianw View Post (Source)
    *Has a quick look around for beak sign*

You didn't hear it from me right - but I know a geezer who does recon'd pixels - with a guarantee and everything - PM me for details!
    Not to suggest anything illegal or anything, you know, but I hear you can even download pixels from the internet these days. Probably nothing will come of it as long as you stay away from one of those dodgy Airbus-sim manufacturers that give you malware…

Originally Posted by Tippis View Post (Source)
    Not to suggest anything illegal or anything, you know, but I hear you can even download pixels from the internet these days. Probably nothing will come of it as long as you stay away from one of those dodgy Airbus-sim manufacturers that give you malware…
    Pfft, those pixels all come from factories in China. They employ children, it’ll take a month to get them, and who know what toxic crap they used to make them!

Buy pure fidelity Roberts pixels, it’s the only way to be sure you’re not supporting child labor.

Originally Posted by Tippis View Post (Source)
    Yeah, and remember, it will need new pixels every 15–30 ms (or even less, if it's a particularly fancy one). So it'll be quite costly to run as well.

Here, have a few free pixels:

... . . .. . . ... . .