Page 463 of 463 FirstFirst ... 453459460461462463
Results 6,931 to 6,938 of 6938

Thread: The Star Citizen Thread v8

Originally Posted by Backer42 View Post (Source)
    There is a regularly updated metrics & analytics thread in another forum.
    You made me click on a DS forum thread! Prepare to die!

Originally Posted by Zetta View Post (Source)
    Is that likely? An entire system per 3 months? It doesn't strike me as very probable.
    It sounds like a best case scenario, and I find it unlikely, too, unless there's going to be a massive amount of copy-paste involved. Even if it's achievable, it means that MVP is 1 to 2.5 years away, and the release is going to happen in 2043.

Originally Posted by VidarSnipes View Post (Source)
    It sounds like a best case scenario, and I find it unlikely, too, unless there's going to be a massive amount of copy-paste involved. Even if it's achievable, it means that MVP is 1 to 2.5 years away, and the release is going to happen in 2043.
    So like Dark Souks, SC will have its "Prepare to Die" edition?

Originally Posted by Skizomeuh View Post (Source)
    So like Dark Souks, SC will have its "Prepare to Die" edition?
    Yes. It's called “the road to Beta” and encompasses a period of time in which a number — possibly even a majority — of prospective players will find themselves in a position to have to do exactly that.

Originally Posted by VidarSnipes View Post (Source)
    I like your optimism, my money is still on the judge killing it.

Originally Posted by sovapid View Post (Source)
    I just checked. I only have the pleb 2M shirt and it is not giftable.
    Hmmmm. Meaning you can't even give it away!

Emergency medical services needed! Commando down after attempting to describe CIG development process through the medium of interpretive dance!

"Look, when I told you to get knotted it was a figure of speech, dude!"