Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 333940414243
Results 631 to 639 of 639

Thread: The epic fail of Beyond

  1. #631
    Originally Posted by Barking_Mad View Post (Source)
    Yet here you are.

    BTW, Did you take back your proven incorrect comments re: Steam keys?
    LOL Oh yeah, your "non-factual, factual post". Nothing to take back there. What did you actually prove in your post? I see the link to a thread with... no facts that would somehow counter what was stated. Perhaps you made an error: do you have another link to where the data/database that shows how many Frontier web-site purchasers did/did not enable a Steam key?

    You didn't see a reply because, well, it didn't deserve one.


    OT: history would tell us that Beyond will more than likely fail to meet most expectations. It may not, or it may do just this. We just do not know right now on January 18th, 2018. Let's look back at this thread a year from now.






    Originally Posted by Barking_Mad View Post (Source)
    Sadly, this is true.
    You two need to get a room - if you don't already have one!

  2. #632
    Originally Posted by Max Factor View Post (Source)
    There seems to be a habit from some forumers that when they are proven wrong, they just disapear instead of accepting their mistake.
    Such people don't come on Internet to admit they are wrong about something

  3. #633
    Originally Posted by Max Factor View Post (Source)
    There seems to be a habit from some forumers that when they are proven wrong, they just disapear instead of accepting their mistake.
    FLogging

  4. #634
    Originally Posted by Barking_Mad View Post (Source)
    Yet here you are.

    BTW, Did you take back your proven incorrect comments re: Steam keys?
    Kubicide, ever admit to being wrong? I mean, I know it's been very cold in parts of the Northern Hemisphere lately......but I am pretty sure Hell hasn't frozen over just yet.

  5. #635
    Originally Posted by Barking_Mad View Post (Source)
    Sadly, this is true.
    Originally Posted by Cmdr Eagleboy View Post (Source)
    Such people don't come on Internet to admit they are wrong about something
    Originally Posted by Max Factor View Post (Source)
    There seems to be a habit from some forumers that when they are proven wrong, they just disapear instead of accepting their mistake.
    Originally Posted by Marc_Hicks View Post (Source)
    Kubicide, ever admit to being wrong? I mean, I know it's been very cold in parts of the Northern Hemisphere lately......but I am pretty sure Hell hasn't frozen over just yet.

    I take this back: you FOUR need to get a room - or - get back on topic. Which do you all prefer?

    Here's an idea: what do you each think of Beyond and the potential for success or failure? Explain... Enlighten us all... Contribute something useful... Or... get a room.

  6. #636
    Originally Posted by Max Factor View Post (Source)
    There seems to be a habit from some forumers that when they are proven wrong, they just disapear instead of accepting their mistake.
    Well said. ( I'll give them that their threads were doom'n'gloomy funny and (perhaps inadvertently) entertaining for the forum. Threads like "I wish there was a game 'just like' ED , but 'better'", or the poster who mentioned he got a refund for ED soon after 'release'. Or that poster who made that funny line that "ED dev is falling behind and letting SC 'takeover'!". "mass migration to SC when it 'releases'", "just like one or two people working on ED in "maintenance mode"", etc. Many of those hilarious threads over just the past half year. )

  7. #637
    Originally Posted by Max Factor View Post (Source)
    There seems to be a habit from some forumers that when they are proven wrong, they just disapear instead of accepting their mistake.
    They dont want to be wrong. They want to be miserable together with the six or seven other profesionally miserable gents. Stream was filled with excited people, so they double down trying to grasp for some negative narrative to hold on to.

  8. #638
    Originally Posted by sleutelbos View Post (Source)
    They dont want to be wrong. They want to be miserable together with the six or seven other profesionally miserable gents. Stream was filled with excited people, so they double down trying to grasp for some negative narrative to hold on to.
    Should it be FIVE in a room? Wait, ewwww....











    Sorry Mods but as funny as they are, you're letting these nonsense, totally off topic posts, remain. Get your mop's out....

  9. #639
    I think this thread has run its course.

    Closed for continued off-topic and badgering.

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 333940414243