Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 364243444546

Thread: The epic fail of Beyond

Originally Posted by Barking_Mad View Post (Source)
    Yet here you are.

BTW, Did you take back your proven incorrect comments re: Steam keys?
    Kubicide, ever admit to being wrong? I mean, I know it's been very cold in parts of the Northern Hemisphere lately......but I am pretty sure Hell hasn't frozen over just yet.

Originally Posted by Barking_Mad View Post (Source)
    Sadly, this is true.
    Originally Posted by Cmdr Eagleboy View Post (Source)
    Such people don't come on Internet to admit they are wrong about something
    Originally Posted by Max Factor View Post (Source)
    There seems to be a habit from some forumers that when they are proven wrong, they just disapear instead of accepting their mistake.
    Originally Posted by Marc_Hicks View Post (Source)
    Kubicide, ever admit to being wrong? I mean, I know it's been very cold in parts of the Northern Hemisphere lately......but I am pretty sure Hell hasn't frozen over just yet.

I take this back: you FOUR need to get a room - or - get back on topic. Which do you all prefer?

Here's an idea: what do you each think of Beyond and the potential for success or failure? Explain... Enlighten us all... Contribute something useful... Or... get a room.

There seems to be a habit from some forumers that when they are proven wrong, they just disapear instead of accepting their mistake.
    Well said. ( I'll give them that their threads were doom'n'gloomy funny and (perhaps inadvertently) entertaining for the forum. Threads like "I wish there was a game 'just like' ED , but 'better'", or the poster who mentioned he got a refund for ED soon after 'release'. Or that poster who made that funny line that "ED dev is falling behind and letting SC 'takeover'!". "mass migration to SC when it 'releases'", "just like one or two people working on ED in "maintenance mode"", etc. Many of those hilarious threads over just the past half year. )

They dont want to be wrong. They want to be miserable together with the six or seven other profesionally miserable gents. Stream was filled with excited people, so they double down trying to grasp for some negative narrative to hold on to.

Originally Posted by sleutelbos View Post (Source)
    They dont want to be wrong. They want to be miserable together with the six or seven other profesionally miserable gents. Stream was filled with excited people, so they double down trying to grasp for some negative narrative to hold on to.
    Should it be FIVE in a room? Wait, ewwww....

Sorry Mods but as funny as they are, you're letting these nonsense, totally off topic posts, remain. Get your mop's out....

Originally Posted by Kubicide View Post (Source)
    Should it be FIVE in a room? Wait, ewwww....

Sorry Mods but as funny as they are, you're letting these nonsense, totally off topic posts, remain. Get your mop's out....
    You're barking up the wrong tree there. The mods might come in and call you a whiner, but they definitely aren't gonna clean up posts from the positivity brigade. Personal attacks are apparently fine around these parts. Going off-topic isn't a problem unless you get too negative. They pay lip-service to enforcing forum rules, but that's about it.

I think this thread has run its course.

Closed for continued off-topic and badgering.

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 364243444546