Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Elite Dangerous Resolution for 2018 is...

My Elite Dangerous Resolution for 2018 is...

To Get a Corvette and full Federation rank on my newest account.

And yours..?

I will find that elusive 60% painite asteroid.

To master (100% FAoff + fixed weapons), I've already 95% mastered flying 100%FAoff, but I have yet to hone the last 5% of accuracy to land shots with fixed weapons with a lead time like rail guns for example.

To complete the Dead Ends Circumnavigation Expedition.

1080p. I still can't justify a higher res monitor...

To complete engineering all of my 25 ships, 27 when the Krait and Chieftain are released.

I still have ships I bought quite a while ago and still don't have them fully upgraded and engineered, in 2018 I'm gonna change that.

Try to become a better pilot and hopefully achieve combat elite, although I can see both taking some time.

With the impending invasion of the bubble I may make my first trip to Colonia and beyond. I'm sure other features will distract me though.

I own all the ships I like and engineered them all, so my resolution for 2018 is to finally master FA OFF
    And to go see a barnacle forest.

Originally Posted by Jayridium View Post (Source)
    To master (100% FAoff + fixed weapons), I've already 95% mastered flying 100%FAoff, but I have yet to hone the last 5% of accuracy to land shots with fixed weapons with a lead time like rail guns for example.
    An admirable goal indeed!

I did the same in 2017 and became one with the Plasma Accelerator. Mastering that weapon added a ton of fun to combat for me, and modifying the Advanced version I bought in bulk from Patreus via PowerPlay was a really good decision as well.

TIP: Buy yourself a Type-10 and kit it out for combat, with a focus on dual fixed large hard points. (Belly Mounted) I find it a very "stable" platform for Dual Plasmas against medium to large high ranked (Threat Level 4) NPC ships. (Pythons, Condas, Corvettes, Cutters etc.)

Although I don't use RailGuns currently, I am sure the T-10 would be just as effective with those as Plasmas. At least when it comes to accuracy.

Triple Elite the hard way. I reckon I should be there for my birthday, 14th January.
    Already 85% deadly, so not much further to go.

Originally Posted by Iron Body View Post (Source)
    Triple Elite the hard way. I reckon I should be there for my birthday, 14th January.
    Already 85% deadly, so not much further to go.
    Just a heads-up... That last bit takes forever, so you might need to extend your estimates a bit.

To keep playing this time, without over-playing and burning out

To try the things I haven't tried yet, without over focusing on any one thing and burning out

To continue documenting my travels in the thread linked in my forum sig

To not let the forum DOOM! put me off

Ill just be happy to survive the winter and still be here when things eventually improve ^

To stick to my guns, and continue to keep a completely empty Ignore list.

No matter how much I want to add some (constantly negative or ignorant) people to it, copious use of such a thing leads to an Echo Chamber.

Rit

To ignore the Forum. Will be interesting to see how long it lasts

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast