Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Enigma Expedition to Colonia for Charity and for/with CMDR DoveEnigma13

Hello Commanders,
    We usually do not support console over EDSM as there is simply no automated way to do it!

That said for you console users participating to the expedition, send me a private message with your commander name, and I will manually add you. Then send me a private message with the date/time of your ship passing any waypoint so we can track your progress.

Cheers and fly safe everyone.

Originally Posted by AnthorNet View Post (Source)
    Hello Commanders,
    We usually do not support console over EDSM as there is simply no automated way to do it!

That said for you console users participating to the expedition, send me a private message with your commander name, and I will manually add you. Then send me a private message with the date/time of your ship passing any waypoint so we can track your progress.

Cheers and fly safe everyone.
    Thank you for that incredible effort! o7

Originally Posted by Erimus View Post (Source)
    Good luck commanders. You have my best wishes, fly safe o7.

Added the event to the Hub.

JAN 3304 ENIGMA EXPEDITION EXPLORATION 39 GREYTEST SIGN UP STAGE ZEN CAST DISCORD LINK
    Thanks Erimus! o7

I'll see you there, CMDR.

o7

Rodger, I'll see you in Colonia CMDR(s)

o7

Will join for all the right reasons.

I'm in, see you in the black Cmdrs

I'm out in space just now, finishing off the DSN Luxury Tour (well, getting it started actually) but I will break off and I will make a beeline for the Lighthouse in time for the start.

8. This is the last staff post in this thread. #38
    Just gotta say, I could cry with happiness when I see the amount of support every Elite Dangerous Commander is willing to show another in need.

o7 to you all, and I'll see you somewhere along the way time permitting!

Due to awkward timing issues, I probably won't be at the send-off, but I plan to fly from the starting point, later that day (next Sunday, Jan. 12th).

It's been quite a while since I joined an official Expedition (Distant Stars), so I'm really looking forward to an extended trip!

I usually play in Solo or a Player Group. If there's not an official expedition group already, I'll probably be in FleetComm. I'm also a member of Mobius PVE, so that also works for me. I'm willing to join any non-combat group for the expedition, if anyone has other suggestions.

I'll be joining for the send-off.

o7

I have one question, what is the minimum Thruster requirement for 46 Upsilon Sagittarii?
    Is 4D enough?
    Never been good with high gravity...... But I wanna try it!

Originally Posted by decemberance View Post (Source)
    I have one question, what is the minimum Thruster requirement for 46 Upsilon Sagittarii?
    Is 4D enough?
    hm, i think all thruster fundamentally work, as in, you could take off with them, but you might have to be VERY very careful when coming down.
    It is 3.9g iirc, so go from there.

Originally Posted by Paige Harvey View Post (Source)
    Just gotta say, I could cry with happiness when I see the amount of support every Elite Dangerous Commander is willing to show another in need.

o7 to you all, and I'll see you somewhere along the way time permitting!
    Coming along, are ya? We'll keep an eye out for the Cup o' Cats!

Originally Posted by decemberance View Post (Source)
    Is 4D enough?
    Do you have a HOTAS with analog inputs for "thrust up" and "thrust down"? It is very difficult to land in high-G with only up/down digital buttons, due to the way ED uses the thrusters. Regardless, I'd suggest practicing before going on the Expedition. It can be a long way from your last station to catch up to the group.

Thanks for mentioning this. I too have lost a few ships to high-G. Therefore, I'm going to take a bigger shield than I originally planned. I suggest you do as well. o7

will be sending my secondary CMDR... Andrew Dreger along on the expedition. need to get him back from where he is out towards Cave nebula

Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast