Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Second thargoid scout has been found

Congratulations to Sileo and all the Wing Atlantis CMDRs! A great discovery!

Originally Posted by aymerix View Post (Source)
    Congratulations to Sileo and all the Wing Atlantis CMDRs! A great discovery!

Well done WA !

Are there also alien items laying around?

Elite: Exodus

We won't be able to keep the Thargoids away so the entire bubble is leaving on megaships. Colonia has already burned....

Great find! Now could you please deep search the planets in the Sarasvati system.

Originally Posted by Jmanis View Post (Source)
    Well done, though once again a shame that discoveries like this are in-part the result of analysis of skybox from published videos, rather than actual in-game mechanics. Not the OP's fault though.
    My thoughts exactly! Congrats folks!!!

Originally Posted by DeltaMG View Post (Source)
    Congratulations for this discovery, how many systems and planets do you have explore to find the crash site?
    I would say 10 at least (systems), but not so much. First, there's a long time of camera rotation in galactic map
    Then, once the 3 or 4 stars are aligned, we had to jump on matching systems. If one star is upper than others, we have to go down, and so on.
    Once the system has been found, finding the right planet (or moon) is harder, depending on the number and positions of each planet. If you look for an icy planet/moon and there's only one landable in the system, it's quite easy and quick to find. If you look for one on 30 close-to-each-other rocky planets, it takes ages...

am i the ONLY one that heard an audio recording while scanning the ship?
    there are voices... possibly from INRA as they deployed the Mycoid.
    unrelated to the text message you get.

someone HAVE to research this... it can not just have been in my mind...
    im 100% sure there was an audio recording while scanning mixed in with the usual white noice...
    and noone will convince me im wrong....
    there WAS something hidden in the scan!

Congrats and good work, truly deserved the discovery!

Also a great Tool you got there, im always stunned when i see the awesome stuff people come up with, be it this one, tools like EDMC, the 3D Maps, Plugins, Websites, Radiostations... too much to list here.

There are so much dedicated folks in this Community who put a lot off effort, time and work in things (that should/could be ingame at first place) to make it a better experience for everyone.
    A big thanks and a salute to all of you!
    o7

Awesome find commander and Atlantis wing

Originally Posted by TimWellens View Post (Source)
    Are there also alien items laying around?
    Yes.

Congratulations from Germany!

I was so close back in December then I was distracted by Thargoids. The green path is my route.

Of course I wouldn't even have been looking at all if it wasn't for the amazing work Wing Atlantis did.

A tribute to their hard work and dedication.

Great work, congratulations!

very impressive, well done!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast