Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Second thargoid scout has been found

Originally Posted by TSH84 View Post (Source)
    Yes. But i heard it much clearer. It is in normal speed.
    But i would only hear it with my headset on. Can it be in some wierd frequency? I know i have good hearing and quite often hear stuff before others can hear it. If its just sensitive hearing i dont know...
    Argh, just checked it with my headphones on and noticed the audio-file is screwed, one stereo channel is missing...

Now we have exactly the problem that im not able to reproduce it because the scan is allready done
    Havent noticed anything with the original file still.

Also there are some sound options that could be the reason (im playing with "nightmode" for example)

So... maybe im not going insane after all..
    Maybe the voices isnt just in my head...

So... maybe im not going insane after all..
    Maybe the voices isnt just in my head...
    Nope.

Can it be in some wierd frequency? I know i have good hearing and quite often hear stuff before others can hear it. If its just sensitive hearing i dont know...
    This is called spacemadness

Where's the scanning point for this scout? On the previous one it was behind and a couple dozen meters underground, but I can't seem to find it for this one.

Edit: oh, it's the whole thing! I was looking for a single point like the other one. Thank you Fdev, this is MUCH better!

Great find! Love the map! + rep

Originally Posted by Faybs View Post (Source)
    Where's the scanning point for this scout? On the previous one it was behind and a couple dozen meters underground, but I can't seem to find it for this one.

Edit: oh, it's the whole thing! I was looking for a single point like the other one. Thank you Fdev, this is MUCH better!
    Is the message different?

Originally Posted by Vasious View Post (Source)
    Is the message different?
    I can't tell exactly because the other one expired already, but it does look pretty similar.

Scratches on the second Thargoid Scout

Have you noticed the scratches on the bottom of the second Scout? https://imgur.com/a/Sf2d8

There may (or may not) be a correlation between this and the scratches on one of the recently attacked stations: https://twitter.com/gtolinkman/statu...82242168471553

They look a bit like tally-marks, or some other sort of crude counting system. Or perhaps claw-marks?

It came from direction of Pleiades Sector KN-T C3-2, maybe good idea to check there.

Here's a Riddle:
    What is the common denominator between this Thargoid Scout Art and the ones that are now found..

It's very easy..

just a copy / paste from the first scout. nothing really new.

Originally Posted by Impactor View Post (Source)
    just a copy / paste from the first scout. nothing really new.
    The Thargoid Scout Model is the same in all cases.. but.. there's something else.. Mind that Frontier has the fame of hiding things in plain sight..

Don't know, but always wondered why that 'asteroid' directly underneath the Thargoid on the Cobra image looks so strange (the one with the three 'fingers' pointing out to the left). Possibly it's not even an asteroid?

O7,

Originally Posted by TheLawful View Post (Source)
    Don't know, but always wondered why that 'asteroid' directly underneath the Thargoid on the Cobra image looks so strange (the one with the three 'fingers' pointing out to the left). Possibly it's not even an asteroid?

O7,
    Maybe some wreckage

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast