Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Type-10 Defender Blueprint

Where is this armour value from? AFAIK the T10 only has 10% more hit points than the Anaconda wich would result in around 1040.

Originally Posted by lemny View Post (Source)
    Where is this armour value from? AFAIK the T10 only has 10% more hit points than the Anaconda wich would result in around 1040.
    Definitely not an expert in hull armour, doesn't the fact that the T-10 having the highest hull armour in game play a factor? Or is the large ship hull Hardness only applicable to smaller class weapons hitting the hull?
    As far as I am aware the Anaconda is 65, T-10 is 75.

Edit - This is a good read https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...=1#post3432066

Originally Posted by 777Driver View Post (Source)
    Definitely not an expert in hull armour, doesn't the fact that the T-10 having the highest hull armour in game play a factor? Or is the large ship hull Hardness only applicable to smaller class weapons hitting the hull? As far as I am aware the Anaconda is 65, T-10 is 75.
    Edit - This is a good read https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...=1#post3432066
    As your reference says: It has nothing to do with the hit points. It only applies a penalty to weapons with a piercing lower than the hardness.

Originally Posted by lemny View Post (Source)
    As your reference says: It has nothing to do with the hit points. It only applies a penalty to weapons with a piercing lower than the hardness.
    Yeah, I was unsure, hence why I searched and posted the link.

Anaconda is 954, T-10 is listed as 1044. Great work from the OP, but it does indeed look like an error.

Maybe a ship codex should be my next blog project?

Have two of these monstrosities, and love 'em.

The first is configured as a general-use ship, with 4 large MC's (G5 Overcharged), 3 medium beams (G5 Efficient), and 2 small seeker missiles. I don't need to fire missiles very often.

The second is rigged for fighting Thargoids, with 2 large AX Missiles, 2 large AX MC's, 2 Medium Flak, 1 medium busrt and 2 small burst lasers. I'm starting to suspect, though I've not yet tested the idea, that the small slots would be a great place to put a pair of cytoscramblers for shield strippage.

Originally Posted by Arithon View Post (Source)
    After a busy Christmas I finally finished and published the Type-10.

Enjoy!

See blog post here: http://www.elite-dangerous-blog.co.u...nder-Blueprint

http://www.elite-dangerous-blog.co.u.../gb/type10.png

I would like to see these in an offcial paper manual, or in the official codex that's is going to be released.

Originally Posted by 777Driver View Post (Source)
    Liz Ryder - Sturdy mount, up to 45% increase to warhead Grade 5. Then - add a special to each warhead, add either deep cut payload (wrecks hull and shreds internals) or reverberating cascade (Bypasses shields and takes out the shield generator)

A T-10 can carry a total of 16 Torpedo's

Up sides - You can one shot any large NPC ship in game (one volley, around 6 torps)

Down sides - Only useful when in wings, or a defensive measure for freighter captains, ammo count means you can only take out two maybe three Cutter/Corvette NPC's ships at best before heading back to restock.

Not good weapons for farming NPC's, great for knocking someones teeth out in open, or doing assassination missions.

All the assassination missions I've done have thrown single high rank Corvettes. running shieldless, not a scratch, get to the 2km 3 sec arming range, let em go and watch the Corvette pop.
    This is a very accurate assessment.

Very nice - too bad the 4096x2305 jpeg has some nasty compression artifacts, would be a great wallpaper.

Originally Posted by bubbabenali View Post (Source)
    Very nice - too bad the 4096x2305 jpeg has some nasty compression artifacts, would be a great wallpaper.
    Is this any better?

Is this any better?
    Looking great! Any chance of seeing the other blueprints in 4k PNG on the blog sometime? I downloaded the bunch of them the other day and also noticed the compression artifacts in the 4k JPGs. Nevertheless, great job making all of these!

Is this any better?
    Yes, thank you very much.

It is bootyful!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12