Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30

Thread: Type-10 Defender Blueprint

  1. #1

    Type-10 Defender Blueprint

    After a busy Christmas I finally finished and published the Type-10.

    Enjoy!

    See blog post here: http://www.elite-dangerous-blog.co.u...nder-Blueprint


  2. #2
    Well done!
    An earned Rep up! +1

  3. #3
    Awesome work Cmdr, have settled quite nicely into the ship. 520 tonnes cargo armed, with a 38 unladen jump range. I one shotted a Dangerous NPC Corvette last night using an all deep cut torpedo loadout.

  4. #4
    Originally Posted by 777Driver View Post (Source)
    Awesome work Cmdr, have settled quite nicely into the ship. 520 tonnes cargo armed with a 38 unladen jump range. I one shotted a Dangerous NPC Corvette last night using an all deep cut torpedo loadout.
    You surely ran that build while listening to Motorhead - Bomber, eh?

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by Julio Montega View Post (Source)
    You surely ran that build while listening to Motorhead - Bomber, eh?
    Haha, love Motorhead, will be on my playlist today! (Used to play Ace of Spades with my old band)

  6. #6

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by 777Driver View Post (Source)
    Awesome work Cmdr, have settled quite nicely into the ship. 520 tonnes cargo armed, with a 38 unladen jump range. I one shotted a Dangerous NPC Corvette last night using an all deep cut torpedo loadout.
    Can you elaborate on that please? I've never used torpedoes, ever.

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by 777Driver View Post (Source)
    Awesome work Cmdr, have settled quite nicely into the ship. 520 tonnes cargo armed, with a 38 unladen jump range. I one shotted a Dangerous NPC Corvette last night using an all deep cut torpedo loadout.
    Now this loadout I would love to see can you give us a Coriolis loadout link and rep to the OP +

  9. #9
    Originally Posted by Osbo89 View Post (Source)
    Now this loadout I would love to see can you give us a Coriolis loadout link and rep to the OP +
    Have asked quite a few times, is there a way to export to Coriolis with all engineered modules? I've seen people do it in the past, think I need to locate the ships Json file? Whenever I export from EDDI it gives me the stock modules and performance. MY FSD optimal mass is just above 48%, so enough room for a little improvement, you could likely get the ship to 40LY in a lightweight config

    Cheers

  10. #10
    Originally Posted by Aashenfox View Post (Source)
    Can you elaborate on that please? I've never used torpedoes, ever.
    Liz Ryder - Sturdy mount, up to 45% increase to warhead Grade 5. Then - add a special to each warhead, add either deep cut payload (wrecks hull and shreds internals) or reverberating cascade (Bypasses shields and takes out the shield generator)

    A T-10 can carry a total of 16 Torpedo's

    Up sides - You can one shot any large NPC ship in game (one volley, around 6 torps)

    Down sides - Only useful when in wings, or a defensive measure for freighter captains, ammo count means you can only take out two maybe three Cutter/Corvette NPC's ships at best before heading back to restock.

    Not good weapons for farming NPC's, great for knocking someones teeth out in open, or doing assassination missions.

    All the assassination missions I've done have thrown single high rank Corvettes. running shieldless, not a scratch, get to the 2km 3 sec arming range, let em go and watch the Corvette pop.

  11. #11
    This kind of thing would be great for part of the Codex on ships.

  12. #12
    Originally Posted by 777Driver View Post (Source)
    Liz Ryder - Sturdy mount, up to 45% increase to warhead. THen - Grade 5, add either deep cut payload (wrecks hull and shreds internals) or reverberating cascade (Bypasses shields and takes out the shield generator)

    A T-10 can carry a total of 16 Torpedo's

    Up sides - You can one shot any large NPC ship in game

    Down sides - Only useful when in wings, or a defensive measure for freighter captains, ammo count means you can only take out two maybe three Cutter/Corvette NPC's ships at best before heading back to restock.

    Not good weapons for farming NPC's, great for knocking someones teeth out in open, or doing assassination missions.
    Even greater when you have large laser turrets,
    do multicrew and roleplay the t-10 "Betty Boom Bomber".
    Less payload, more fun!

  13. #13
    Originally Posted by Julio Montega View Post (Source)
    Even greater when you have large laser turrets,
    do multicrew and roleplay the t-10 "Betty Boom Bomber".
    Less payload, more fun!
    Definitely more fun, although it is satisfying pulling off a good torpedo run, it takes practice and timing, have screwed up many times and had dud torps hit the target. I've always used torps as a defensive measure on cargo ships, the real fun as you say is turrets in multicrew, or fixed weapons in a good ol Viper MKIII

  14. #14
    Love all your blueprints. They're so helpful when you want to know where the hardpoints are located. Thanks for your work!

  15. #15
    Originally Posted by Arithon View Post (Source)
    After a busy Christmas I finally finished and published the Type-10.

    Enjoy!

    See blog post here: http://www.elite-dangerous-blog.co.u...nder-Blueprint

    http://www.elite-dangerous-blog.co.u.../gb/type10.png
    Rep well deserved !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast