Over last 1 day

Station System Needed Supplied Completed
    Hudson Observatory HIP 17694 7,929,884 0 0.0%
    The Oracle Pleiades Sector IR-W d1-55 9,796,008 17,711 0.2%
    Bao Landing HIP 17497 10,373,083 5,615 0.1%
    Liman Legacy HIP 16753 13,386,400 13,031 0.1%
    Cavalieri Electra 14,316,563 3,907 0.0%
    Titan's Daughter Taygeta 23,658,177 15,025 0.1%

Needed: The total units needed at the station - check the Galnet for what is needed in detail
    Supplied: How much CMDRs have shipped from the initial requirements
    Completed: Percentage completed of total in time period

Fixed some invalid OCR in the previous data, should be better now

No one care. I like it. Right on cmdrs.

Originally Posted by Factabulous View Post (Source)
    Since stations went into repair

Hudson Observatory HIP 17694 7,929,884 96,430 1.2%
    The Oracle Pleiades Sector IR-W d1-55 9,796,008 222,646 2.2%
    Bao Landing HIP 17497 10,373,083 62,805 0.6%
    Liman Legacy HIP 16753 13,386,400 69,394 0.5%
    Cavalieri Electra 14,316,563 262,113 1.8%
    Titan's Daughter Taygeta 23,658,177 116,701 0.5%

Over last 1 day

Hudson Observatory HIP 17694 7,929,884 0 0.0%
    The Oracle Pleiades Sector IR-W d1-55 9,796,008 17,711 0.2%
    Bao Landing HIP 17497 10,373,083 5,615 0.1%
    Liman Legacy HIP 16753 13,386,400 13,031 0.1%
    Cavalieri Electra 14,316,563 3,907 0.0%
    Titan's Daughter Taygeta 23,658,177 15,025 0.1%

Needed: The total units needed at the station - check the Galnet for what is needed in detail
    Supplied: How much CMDRs have shipped from the initial requirements
    Completed: Percentage completed of total in time period

Fixed some invalid OCR in the previous data, should be better now
    Are you gonna keep the table in the OP updated or just keep posting new updates in the thread?
    (I'm gonna add this to the "Useful reference lists" section of my sticky thread).

No one care? Are you saw the total amount of cargo needed? And not every one concentrates on a single station... Just do a little math, the 2,2% on itself already a huge amount of cargo delivered... but hey, all time complainers here it comes... i read too much this forum nowadays...

Originally Posted by nbandister View Post (Source)
    No one care? Are you saw the total amount of cargo needed? And not every one concentrates on a single station... Just do a little math, the 2,2% on itself already a huge amount of cargo delivered... but hey, all time complainers here it comes... i read too much this forum nowadays...
    There is gonna be 24 station in repair in total. Have fun.

I don't think it's the fact that no one cares, it just such a huge amount that it is going to take a long time. If it's progress of 0.1% in a day, then it will take well over a year to fix. I feel someone didnt do the maths properly on this one. The reason why I think simulated NPC trade should be a part of this too.

Originally Posted by Insane4un View Post (Source)
    There is gonna be 24 station in repair in total. Have fun.
    Yeah. And? It's like the galaxy is only discovered below 0,1% No one cares, Trillions of undiscovered planets. Have fun. Not a single explorer is out there, i am sure. It's true almost every aspect of the game. Just because the numbers are low, it's not equal with no one cares. Don't like it? Don't do it. Nobody force you to do so... but some ppl maybe enjoy trading not simple A to B but with a bit of back story, and a visible progress, goal. Who said we need to repair this stations in one week? If somebody interested, there is a long term goal. That's it.

Yeah. And? It's like the galaxy is only discovered below 0,1% No one cares, Trillions of undiscovered planets. Have fun. Not a single explorer is out there, i am sure. It's true almost every aspect of the game. Just because the numbers are low, it's not equal with no one cares. Don't like it? Don't do it. Nobody force you to do so... but some ppl maybe enjoy trading not simple A to B but with a bit of back story, and a visible progress, goal. Who said we need to repair this stations in one week? If somebody interested, there is a long term goal. That's it.
    While I do agree with you, spending over a year to fix a station at the current rate when a community goal to build one needs a fraction of the supplies and can be done in under a week, it doesn't seem right.

I like the mechanic in general, I like to have a purpose but when that purpose is going to take that long and that is if nobody stops delivering then something needs to change.

Originally Posted by Phoenix_Dfire View Post (Source)
    Erm, none of the Stations hit before Christmas have fixed and DFev have confirmed they won't be fully back on-line until they have all the repair commodities.

But Bloody hell that's a lot of stuff to ship
    I suspect they over inflated those numbers due to expecting higher player turnout. Sadly as expected, everyones still.chasing the precious cr/hr exploits rather than following a railroaded storyline.

I expect the stations in the future that will be hit will require less materials, and the current ones quietly godmodded in line with those numbers.

Originally Posted by Max Factor View Post (Source)
    While I do agree with you, spending over a year to fix a station at the current rate when a community goal to build one needs a fraction of the supplies and can be done in under a week, it doesn't seem right.

I like the mechanic in general, I like to have a purpose but when that purpose is going to take that long and that is if nobody stops delivering then something needs to change.
    Yep. I am also not saying the numbers are 100% the best. It is a huge amount, and ads up to the factor, we need to haul that from the bubble, so its not an easy task. The npc-trading also would great addition. It's a bit weird in ED universe with the BGS we have now massive trading goals, but only players are involved, if we don't do it, those stations will remain in repairing status until ED servers will shot down.

(But some times I just cant stand, when FDev adds something new to the game, if it just a bit of minimal variety and the same ppl are automatically going sh@t about it, FDev s@ck, the new content s@k, everything is just another boring grinding and the whole game is dying and dead from the start... This is why I read less and less the DD section. Its just boring when the same ppls complaining about everything again and again and again and... Most of this ppl not rationals, just whining about everything... this is my opinion, I'm not on to derailing the thread)

Originally Posted by Alec Turner View Post (Source)
    Are you gonna keep the table in the OP updated or just keep posting new updates in the thread?
    (I'm gonna add this to the "Useful reference lists" section of my sticky thread).
    Plan was originally to update the OP, but the the thread would just drop down the forum, so I think I'll just post on the end of the thread. I could update the OP as well, if ppl think that's worth while....

I think this station repair mechanic is a great idea, BUT the sell prices need to be made more lucrative. It's just not profitable enough considering the distance and risk. Until that is improved there won't be a lot if participation here I'm afraid.

They need to be more lucrative indeed.
    And you dont need to haul everything from the bubble. There are other stations in the Pleiades not AEGIS aligned. Although in some of those stations the supply is limited.
    And off course the amount of tons that need to be hauled is ridiculous. If FD fixes this, and gives some incentive, maybe we'll start seing some change in those %, if not, every AEGIS station will be under repairs for months or maybe more than a year. Unless that's the purpose. Unless that's where FD wants to go with the Thargoids story. But it doesnt makes sense that an organization like AEGIS doesnt possess the means to quickly repair those stations. After all, they almost magically made those stations show up in the Pleiades!

Plan was originally to update the OP, but the the thread would just drop down the forum, so I think I'll just post on the end of the thread. I could update the OP as well, if ppl think that's worth while....
    Yes plz (have ben drubking but i think its eirhwhioe

Now settled with hamloumi wrap + coffee ... what i do with "best of forum" is both ... post updates in thread (for bump) + update OP ... works well imho

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast