Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Anaconda 1/150 in lego

Originally Posted by Bob Lighthouse View Post (Source)
    That is great!

(*Lifelong Lego fan and Legoland Billund driver's license holder since 1978)
    Bloody Billund drivers... Bet you drive on the wrong side of the road and all!

LegoLand Windsor driving licence holder.

*generic minecraft video comment on video showing 1:1 hogwarts with da vinci level detail*

"I could build better."*

*This post is satirical.

Amazing job man, well done !! My only question is... how much Lego do you have !!??? Best toy ever invented, period.

All those details! Well done, CMDR

As a massive lego fan, and collector of the starwars UCS sets, this is just g epic... you should consider releasing it as a MOC

If I could rep you 500 times I would... amazing

Fantastic.

Waiting for someone to make one with Meccano now.

Originally Posted by CMDR Rusty Dog View Post (Source)
    Amazing job man, well done !! My only question is... how much Lego do you have !!??? Best toy ever invented, period.
    High

thank you everybody for your comments, i've allmost 10000 lego and i hope to have more and more. For this model i think i used 6000 parts.

Great model! Well done. My daughter has finally reached the Lego appreciation age and we’ve been building up a storm. Mostly Star Wars and Elves.

Your model is inspiring!

what no authentic damage on the bottom from scrapping the belly upon station exit.... no one will believe it :-)

Well done it great
    +1

Very good Cmdr, have some rep o7

You say its 4 Kilo's but admit it, you have picked it up and made engines noises and pew pewed some imaginary NPC's and then landed it again haven't you? ;-)'

Very Well Done!

Bravo sir! Bravo!