Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I hate all of you! Jkjk kinda

Honestly guys I'd suggest waiting for a saitek, my HOTAS one broke within 2 weeks (or it was already broken) and thrustmaster customer support are absolutely useless (its been over a week since i emailed them my invoice and they haven't got back to me yet).

Originally Posted by nathanc213 View Post (Source)
    Honestly guys I'd suggest waiting for a saitek, my HOTAS one broke within 2 weeks (or it was already broken) and thrustmaster customer support are absolutely useless (its been over a week since i emailed them my invoice and they haven't got back to me yet).
    I always had a dream of an X52 pro-flight on the Xbox... had to wait till I went back to PC to fly with one, it was certainly worth the wait and the anticipation. Now with Saitek being handled by Logitech and 2 year no questions asked product guarantees and top notch customer support, it leaves TM playing catch up.

I reckon it's about time Microsoft opened up the peripheral market for the Xbox as a whole and be done with it.

Well I'm willing to sale mine for $150+ if that's what people are paying...

Originally Posted by Mole HD View Post (Source)

200 notes for a T-Flight...are you nuts?

I paid quite a bit less than that for this on Amazon....
    Assuming that the X-52 only works for the PC version. Also, did you get when it was on sale at some point, because...

https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Pro-...1A53HY3YEVMEQK

Originally Posted by CMDR_Cole View Post (Source)
    Assuming that the X-52 only works for the PC version. Also, did you get when it was on sale at some point, because...

https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Pro-...1A53HY3YEVMEQK
    Unfortunately, the Saitek stuff is PC only and one of the reasons I'm no longer flying an Xbox...

That's about the average price for the X56. I hit a lucky Amazon sale with my X56...about the same luck I had when I bought the X52 pro-flight a year ago. I paid 169 ($232) for the X56 since it retails normally at 215 ($295) in the UK...around the same price as I paid for the X52 back then. The discounted price was the reason I bought the X56 in the first place, since I certainly loved the X52 pro-flight and there was absolutely nothing wrong with it.... it was a case of "LOOK AT ALL THEM SHINY BUTTONS!" madness

That kind of discount doesn't usually happen when I've got a few quid to spare. Saying that, I'd have happily paid the full asking price for the X56...it's a pretty awesome bit of kit... in a plastic joystick kinda way

Originally Posted by Mole HD View Post (Source)
    I always had a dream of an X52 pro-flight on the Xbox... had to wait till I went back to PC to fly with one, it was certainly worth the wait and the anticipation. Now with Saitek being handled by Logitech and 2 year no questions asked product guarantees and top notch customer support, it leaves TM playing catch up.

https://i.imgur.com/09DpV1T.jpg

I reckon it's about time Microsoft opened up the peripheral market for the Xbox as a whole and be done with it.
    Well the thrustmaster is nice to use but build quailty and customer service is probably the worst i have seen.

im tempted to get an X52 but i would prefer it to work with my xbox.

Hi Commanders,is there anything like HOTAS for the Xbox? If so what do you recommend? o7

Originally Posted by Anon Sin View Post (Source)
    Hi Commanders,is there anything like HOTAS for the Xbox? If so what do you recommend? o7
    You are joking...right?

If not, you need to get out of that cupboard you're living in more often....read a bit on the forum and stuff

Why give a d!ck reply to a simple question,maybe you should try putting your brain into gear rather than reverse! At least my cupboard is better than your mother's basement!

Originally Posted by Anon Sin View Post (Source)
    Why give a d!ck reply to a simple question,maybe you should try putting your brain into gear rather than reverse! At least my cupboard is better than your mother's basement!
    It wasn't intended as a dick reply in the slightest, apologies since you took it as such. Sometimes inflection or intended humour escapes the written word...saying that, the forum is full of threads surrounding the release of the T-Flight one HOTAS for the Xbox and has been since last October.

Just perhaps, reading the forum before appearing all butthurt to complain about a post in jest would be a sensible option

No offence intended, and none taken from my part...since I left my mother's basement in 1974 to go join the Army.

I did read the forums but only saw a few passing remarks concerning anything to do with the Xbox and since i was having not much luck regarding recommendations,i posted my question here. Thanks to a few other Commanders PMing me on Xbox i now have some info to work with.
    The void does seem to swallow sarcasm,my apologies too Commander o7

Going soon

Sold!

Grumble grumble...
    February... Grumble...
    Grumble... *Taps foot*
    *Checks watch*
    Grumble...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12