Page 1 of 18 1236 ... LastLast

Thread: Obsidian Orbital in Maia has been attacked by the thargoids

Obsidian Orbital in Maia has been attacked by the thargoids

Title says it all.

This might be the only Station people are interested to repair.

Quick!

Someone rescue Obsidian Ant!

What?! That's just not on!

Time to head out to the Pleiades and give those Thargoids a damn good thrashing!

Every station with an AEGIS laboratory gets attacked. Thargoids disable the station carve it open and retrieve whatever Thargoid material they can detect. It's not really a war, it's just SWAT raids to recover stolen goods.

The most important question: is the station announcer a *panicking* Obsidian Ant? It'd be worth a visit just to hear that....

Personally, I blame Professor Ishmael Palin. He's been stockpiling Thargoid materials at Obsidian Orbital. What did he expect would happen?

Awww....Poor Obsidian Ant, I hope he finds somewhere new to make his YT vids.

Originally Posted by UnhappyDev View Post (Source)
    Awww....Poor Obsidian Ant, I hope he finds somewhere new to make his YT vids.
    ...assuming he's alive...!

Hmm.. Yesterday OA put out a video saying repairing stations could be impossible.. And now.....

Revenge attack or irony

I guess that answers another super important question...thargoids only ever attack on thursdays while waiting fer postman Pat to deliver the giro...must be frustration at being skint, poor souls ^

This means (trade) war! Or perhaps not?

That's it, Thargoids have gone too far this time! I don't care, if they destroy AEGIS or kill/abduct innocent people, but this time they attacked MY method of making CREDITS!

We need to organize to bring this starport online as fast as possible in order to receive missions from Palin again! But wait a second... Mission boards on stations under repair are available, aren't they? So we will be able to receive (and complete) missions from Palin again as soon as the starport is under repair. As rescuing people from these stations has no effect when starports will switch state (next thursday) and missions should be available again at that time. So...

Good news everyone: We don't have to do anything, just wait a week!

Let's try out some passenger missions until than. No, not the ones where you rescue people, the ones that actually pay something worth your time.

Originally Posted by SaliVader View Post (Source)
    ...and no one noticed? Surely CMDRs are flying there all the time, and no one noticed/saw Thargoids blowing the poop out of it? Hmmm...

Question: If everyone rallies to help, or if no one lifts a finger, will the outcome differ?

Suggestion: Early every Thursday morning CMDRs fly to stations seemingly at risk ready to defend them from the Thursday morning Thargoid attack?

Originally Posted by SaliVader View Post (Source)
    Title says it all.
    FAKE NEWS! Thargoids only attack AEGIS and because Thargoids only attack AEGIS, AEGIS deserves to be attacked, because Thargoids are friendly and peaceful.

<facepalm-emojy>

Originally Posted by verminstar View Post (Source)
    .thargoids only ever attack on thursdays while waiting fer postman Pat to deliver the giro..
    Originally Posted by NeilF View Post (Source)
    ...and no one noticed? Surely CMDRs are flying there all the time, and no one noticed/saw Thargoids blowing the poop out of it? Hmmm...
    I guess this just happened after the server tick, even Thargoids have to wait for that!

Originally Posted by NeilF View Post (Source)
    Question: If everyone rallies to help, or if no one lifts a finger, will the outcome differ?
    Interesting question.

Page 1 of 18 1236 ... LastLast