Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Rescue Operation in HIP 17692

Originally Posted by stramasher View Post (Source)
    hello folks, entered top 50% with 10t just there in my iCou. Which is nice.
    That's a solid payout for that. Nice!

Any chance at T7 before this one close out?

Originally Posted by dew1803 View Post (Source)
    Any chance at T7 before this one close out?
    I forget exactly when it cuts off but we seem to be about halfway there. I'm just getting on for the evening myself but I'll do what I can on my end!

Edit: LOL, I never noticed before but there's a flippin' countdown. We have 10 hours, 43 minutes left as of now. I'd say it's possible we could hit Tier 7 in that time since this one seems to understandably have fairly low requirements compared to others.

Tier 7 would be great but I'm not hopeful. I'll be doing the circuit a while longer, but I'm starting to run on fumes.

I’ll try for a number of additional runs tonight. Lets rally up and see if we can get it done commanders! o7

Originally Posted by ChipStar65 View Post (Source)
    Tier 7 would be great but I'm not hopeful. I'll be doing the circuit a while longer, but I'm starting to run on fumes.
    Paging the fuel rats! Seriously, though, if you're done then be done. It's just a game, after all. No sense wearing yourself out. OK, dad-mode off now.

One more load, then that's it. I'll be shy of 3000 tons delivered (sort of a goal) but I can live with that.

Obsidian Orbital is no longer burning. Looking for alternates now. unsure of Reed's Rest at the moment.

The weekly maintenance is over. Obsidian Orbital and Reed's Rest are no longer burning and do not spawn escape pods any more. I did not see any new "damaged star port" icons on galmap, but Galnet filled the gap:

Pleiades Sector KC-V c2-11, Kipling Orbital
    Pleiades Sector HR-W d1-41, Malthus Terminal

Just visited both of them, pods etc. spawned in both of them. Kipling Orbital is closer to its entry star, but has these blocks of machinery protruding into the bay. If you disable rotational correction, they become quite lethal limpet (and ship) sweepers, so my recommendation is to use Malthus Terminal. Don't think the CG will reach tier 7, though:

As I am starting to develop RSI in my mouse click finger, I am calling it a day.

Originally Posted by Cometborne View Post (Source)
    The weekly maintenance is over. Obsidian Orbital and Reed's Rest are no longer burning and do not spawn escape pods any more. I did not see any new "damaged star port" icons on galmap, but Galnet filled the gap:

Pleiades Sector KC-V c2-11, Kipling Orbital
    Pleiades Sector HR-W d1-41, Malthus Terminal

Just visited both of them, pods etc. spawned in both of them. Kipling Orbital is closer to its entry star, but has these blocks of machinery protruding into the bay. If you disable rotational correction, they become quite lethal limpet (and ship) sweepers, so my recommendation is to use Malthus Terminal. Don't think the CG will reach tier 7, though:

As I am starting to develop RSI in my mouse click finger, I am calling it a day.
    Thanks! I was just popping back to edit my post with that.

Here are links to EDDB for each:
    Malthus Terminal and Kipling Orbital

I would like to thank everyone of you that made this Rescue thread awesome with updates tips and tricks. This has been one of the most enjoyable CG's for me so far! Thank you all.
    (special thx to Nilt - I installed the trade computer yesterday, looks neat!).

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789