Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Elite Dangerous: Beyond - Chapter One Beta Announcement

Originally Posted by Heisenberch View Post (Source)
    Welcome on board Will , nice to have you here now.
    Beta so soon , thats awesome news , thx for the hard work o7
    Will gets a job and look what happens! Whipped them into shape in just a couple of days. No messin'.

Originally Posted by Max Factor View Post (Source)
    See here for more information. Q4 for exploration and mining updates.

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...xpo-2017-Recap
    Much obliged. My MK1 Eyeball scanner didn't include researching the Expo presentation...

Whilst I always welcome improvements to the game I was expecting some love for exploration. Do I really have to wait until the end of 2018, having waited since launch already, to get a decent exploration mechanic? The Wizards get so much love they should come with a XXX rating! Can't we just get rid of them now.

Originally Posted by CMDR Pugwash View Post (Source)
    Whilst I always welcome improvements to the game I was expecting some love for exploration. Do I really have to wait until the end of 2018, having waited since launch already, to get a decent exploration mechanic? The Wizards get so much love they should come with a XXX rating! Can't we just get rid of them now.
    Even though they specifically stated at the Expo last year that it would be quarter 4 for the update to exploration, yet you were still expecting something sooner?!?!?!?

Originally Posted by CMDR Pugwash View Post (Source)
    The best that could happen to exploration are the updated planets. As an explorer, I think this is the most exciting update since 2.0.

Actually sooner than I expected. Well done guys

Looking forward to this!

Wow GalNet Audio and Planetary Visual Improvements in chapter 1!

Originally Posted by THECATISDEAD View Post (Source)
    Much obliged. My MK1 Eyeball scanner didn't include researching the Expo presentation...
    I suggest upgrading to the Mk2's, much better.

Watch out TJ is closing threads faster than peeps can open them, I fear for this thread

In b4 lock

Is white the final colour? I like it but was curious.

w00t! Bibble and other such ecstatic noises!

can Ed do a livestream with him,Will, Bo and as many othe4 community peeps facing off in Chieftains and blasting thekablooey out of each Other?

Originally Posted by Rob At Work View Post (Source)
    Watch out TJ is closing threads faster than peeps can open them, I fear for this thread

In b4 lock
    Locking a Dev thread would not be a good idea....

Revised Trade Data
    Commanders will now be able to access trade data from systems they have previously visited, in order to make more informed decisions when shipping goods across the Milky Way.
    At last!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast