Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 27303132

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Elite Dangerous: Beyond - Chapter One Beta Announcement

So I have bought a PS4 and started another account in ED. When do the PS4 players get the Beyond update?? Anyone know? Thanks!

Originally Posted by bobbyk1012 View Post (Source)
    So I have bought a PS4 and started another account in ED. When do the PS4 players get the Beyond update?? Anyone know? Thanks!
    Sadly we are not getting the beta on PS4.

Yes the beta is only for PC / MAC

Originally Posted by Angeria View Post (Source)
    Hello Cmdrs,

I would like to know how can I download the Beta ?

I'm searching on my account, nothing.
    Nothing on the launcher.

Thx for help

PS : I'm a PC player
    On the bottom left of your launcher, scroll down and you should see it.
    It should say INSTALL if you don't have it ok.

Fly safe and GET TO DA BETA!

kind if a workaround - have it launch the standard version, exit and then launch the beta manually...it worked for me that way with the VIVE...

Originally Posted by etarm View Post (Source)
    Anybody running the beta through Steam in VR mode? I can't seem to figure out how to start it in VR. It keeps coming up in 2D, even if I start SteamVR before launching the game. There's a "Launch Elite Dangerous in Steam VR Mode" option, but that launches the standard client, not the beta. Usually, when starting the client in VR mode, I launch it from within Vive Home, but that takes me right into the game without using the launcher that allows selecting the beta.
    kind if a workaround - have it launch the standard version, exit and then launch the beta manually...it worked for me that way with the VIVE...

:::sorry for the double post...:::

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 27303132