Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Elite Dangerous: Beyond - Chapter One Beta Announcement

Sounds promising. Live up to it this time, please?

Give me all your BETA's!

3. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #213
    Originally Posted by p2k View Post (Source)
    Will some of the focused feedback discussion regarding the engineering mechanics make it in the beta?
    Absolutely! The reason we set up the focused feedback forums was to ensure that your feedback and suggestions were taken into account when making these improvements. We'll be discussing these in more detail during the streams in the coming weeks with lead designer, Sandro Sammarco.

Originally Posted by Robert Maynard View Post (Source)
    When running missions for ones chosen Faction to improve their system influence.

Which reminds me, the Alliance needs me lol

Originally Posted by Robert Maynard View Post (Source)
    When running missions for ones chosen Faction to improve their system influence.
    You can already run missions in a big ship to improve system influance, but that is just a part of it, people with big ships still need more things to work towards getting like a bigger ship, we need new gameplay improvements and new core content. If some people dont mind having nothing much to do ingame that is good for them, but i am sure many people want to progress further, just some of my thoughts on it, i am of course glad for any new content and i am especially pleased for people just starting out in the game and people that are in mid game that will have new small to mid size ships to aim for.

Any chance that we might see the lost "Elite or Founder" missions being added back, or even new ones available at Jameson Memorial?

Looking forward to this...

Originally Posted by Aldric View Post (Source)
    You can already run missions in a big ship to improve system influance, but that is just a part of it, people with big ships still need more things to work towards getting like a bigger ship, we need new gameplay improvements and new core content. If some people dont mind having nothing much to do ingame that is good for them, but i am sure many people want to progress further, just some of my thoughts on it, i am of course glad for any new content and i am especially pleased for people just starting out in the game and people that are in mid game that will have new new smal to mid size ships to aim for.
    Yeah but big ships are just dull to fly, they are useful for passenger missions if you need to make money, medium ships are where it's at, especially the fun ones like the FDL, FAS etc. I have a Cutter and it's nice for what it is, I prefer my Python and FDL though, I even jump in my iCourier for fun pew pew sometimes!

Originally Posted by Will Flanagan View Post (Source)
    Absolutely! The reason we set up the focused feedback forums was to ensure that your feedback and suggestions were taken into account when making these improvements. We'll be discussing these in more detail during the streams in the coming weeks with lead designer, Sandro Sammarco.
    Does this mean that (critical) feedback has been taken (seriously) into account, and that the revision in the beta will not be identical to the original proposal in the feedback forums?

I really don't want to sound negative, but the lack of repose in one month and now the beta did seem a bit like "let's ignore the critics and just move along".
    I would just like to know that this is not the case.

Originally Posted by BongoBaggins View Post (Source)
    Playable Chieftain in 13 days
    Que haters.

I am pleasantly surprised. Q1 is January - March yet, here the chapter one beta is rolling in like a transparent hype train. GG, Frontier!

Wow, quite unexpected, Q1 usually means by the end of March, I'm very pleasantly surprised.

Ugh, new planet textures, the Chieftain looks so cooool!!!!!!!, but what about the Krait?

I thought the Krait was meant to be released too in Q1or am I mistaken?

o7

Originally Posted by Edward Lewis View Post (Source)
    GalNet Audio
    With the introduction of GalNet Audio, you will be able to catch up on the latest news from across the galaxy without ever leaving the action.
    This has game changing potential concerning how to better relay in-game events and narrative to commanders. Fingers crossed.

Season 3? I didn't think seasons were a thing anymore...

Thanks for this - Great news, I look forward to continued galactic expansion throughout 2018.

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast