Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 392

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Elite Dangerous: Beyond - Chapter One Beta Announcement

  1. #316
    Originally Posted by Red Anders View Post (Source)
    My prediction - total fairness. Every mission, regardless of type and rank, will pay 10k credits. Then the fifteen remaining players will spend the next six months telling each other how much better everything is until the servers get turned off.
    Let's not...


  2. #317
    Excited Frontier...thanks!

  3. #318
    Originally Posted by Remus View Post (Source)
    We should be planing to throw a goodbye party for the beige planets.
    I'm already planning a sequel thread to my Search for Color Expedition:

    https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...rath-of-Beige)

    To be posted sometime after the Q1 update goes live.

  4. #319
    Yayy, nice start to the new year .. well done FD..

  5. #320
    Originally Posted by Edward Lewis View Post (Source)
    Who? This beta is open to everyone on PC and Mac

    Am I reading that right about Mac users? Does this mean it'll be supported on Mac again, with season 2 also?
    (Been out of the loop for a while, so apologies if that's old news...)

  6. #321
    New Ship: Chieftain
    Elite Dangerous Horizons Commanders will also be able to take to the stars in the new Alliance Chieftain, designed not only to dish out punishment, but to avoid it. Manufactured by Lakon Spaceways, the Chieftain is more maneuverable than ships of similar size and weight, and its combat profile means it can more than hold its own in a fight.
    Would you say it... punches above its weight?

  7. #322
    Originally Posted by Remus View Post (Source)
    We should be planing to throw a goodbye party for the beige planets.
    When the party starts, I have a song request for the DJ / VJ:


  8. #323
    Not open for everyone because once again Frontier has forgotten their "s" the PS4 and Xbox players. It made me so mad that I have not played today, which I have played everyday since I got the game last Aug, and I might not play again until the upgrade is available for everyone.

  9. #324
    Originally Posted by Mister Tang View Post (Source)
    When the party starts, I have a song request for the DJ / VJ:
    No kidding. It sounds dumb, but the de-beigeifyer is one of the things I'm anticipating most. And the chieftain looks pretty good, the cockpit seems to be somewhere between a DBX and an AspX so it should be a smallish ship. Me likey

  10. #325
    I agree.

    I love Elite, having played the original on the Spectrum until I got to Elite. I also played ever version that was releases on the Commodore Amiga. The only reason that ED was not played until came out on the PS4 was that my PC is dead and I can no longer afford to get back on the cash merry-go-around that is PC gaming.

    Since the PS4 version of ED:H was released I have hardly touched my other love virtual racing. The idea of the weekly missions and an evolving story is a great way of keeping ED fresh. The draw back is the story is geared toward PC and XBox players. I say this as to take part in the Thargoid war you need to have a very high rasking, fully modded ships that can give and take huge amounts os damage plus the player needs huge amounts of cash. This all takes time to accumulate and PS4 players have not had the time.

    This feeling of being left behind as a PS4 gamer is killing the game I love. To top it off I now have to stay away from the forums and from YouTube if I want to keep ED:Beyond content a surprise.

  11. #326
    Originally Posted by JGates1960 View Post (Source)
    Not open for everyone because once again Frontier has forgotten their "s" the PS4 and Xbox players. It made me so mad that I have not played today, which I have played everyday since I got the game last Aug, and I might not play again until the upgrade is available for everyone.
    Not the developer's fault there is an extra step or procedure that has to be gone through in order to publish updates to consoles. (at least with Microsoft and XBox releases - not sure about Ps4)

  12. #327
    Originally Posted by JGates1960 View Post (Source)
    Not open for everyone because once again Frontier has forgotten their "s" the PS4 and Xbox players. It made me so mad that I have not played today, which I have played everyday since I got the game last Aug, and I might not play again until the upgrade is available for everyone.
    I am with you CMDR in this plus the fact that the Thargoid War is not really for us Ps4 players as we have not had the time to accumulate ships, cash, weapons and upgrades to take on the Thargoids.

  13. #328
    Hooray for everything ! \o/

    Flimley

  14. #329
    Yeeeee boooyyyyyyy !

    Thanks Ed for this great news !! See you on livestreams next week so !

  15. #330
    Originally Posted by Faybs View Post (Source)
    No kidding. It sounds dumb, but the de-beigeifyer is one of the things I'm anticipating most. And the chieftain looks pretty good, the cockpit seems to be somewhere between a DBX and an AspX so it should be a smallish ship. Me likey
    Hope it is what we all think it is. I can't remember having ever heard the words 'de-beigeifyer' from Fdev and from the few appetizer we've got it could be just a few new surface templates. I don't know, but something in the wording how they announce it sounds almost like an excuse for some half-*** 'improvement' to me. As always, happy to be proven wrong...