Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast

Thread: Operation IDA - Repairing our Foundation

Letīs not panic. The worse thing that could happen is that we need to find a secondary source of commodities.

Happy to see this getting organized, good job!

I'm starting to do delivery runs with my T-10 now, first 400 tons of aluminium delivered at this moment.

Inbound with my 1st of many deliveries, 500t of aluminum!

Greetings Cmdr's

The Hutton Truckers have now been bought up to speed with this worthy project, we have added an event section to our facebook page to keep our members up to date with proceedings and will be directing them to follow the priorties as set out by Cmdr Fett_Li and the team.

#forthemug

It will be an honor to fly alongside the Hutton Truckers!

*welp* Malthus seems to be gone. There goes a big source of materials.

Originally Posted by Bigmaec View Post (Source)
    *welp* Malthus seems to be gone. There goes a big source of materials.
    Well, Malthus had a lab so it was expected. I had been hauling out of there on the chance that it would be attacked and thus keep the stocks at Oort a bit higher in the mean time. It seems that due to bgs reasons the stocks at any of the Aegis ports are a bit low at the moment but it shouldn't prevent work from being done (yet)

Obsidian has similar totals to The Oracle. If it starts getting supplies from a larger group due to sentiment then it may be worth redirecting this group.

Station System Needed
    The Oracle Pleiades Sector IR-W d1-55 9,387,123
    Obsidian Orbital Maia 9,507,908

Hutton's systems have returned to stability so we have launched Operation HOT-POT (Hutton Orbital Truckers Pleiades Operation Team) off the back of Nocti's amazing top trucker recognition by Frontier for rescuing evacuees in the newsletter a few weeks back.
    Sending large numbers of ships in wings that way to get truckin'

Originally Posted by Factabulous View Post (Source)
    Obsidian has similar totals to The Oracle. If it starts getting supplies from a larger group due to sentiment then it may be worth redirecting this group.

Station System Needed
    The Oracle Pleiades Sector IR-W d1-55 9,387,123
    Obsidian Orbital Maia 9,507,908
    If there are player groups that repair Obisidian Orbital due to "sentiment" that's a good thing! As we're working with a group of players that aims at repairing The Oracle I wouldn't shift priorities now. I'd rather utilize the symbolic power of Obsidian Orbital to leave this station up to those who'd like to see it repaired and focus on the "less attractive" stations.

Originally Posted by Fett_Li View Post (Source)
    If there are player groups that repair Obisidian Orbital due to "sentiment" that's a good thing! As we're working with a group of players that aims at repairing The Oracle I wouldn't shift priorities now. I'd rather utilize the symbolic power of Obsidian Orbital to leave this station up to those who'd like to see it repaired and focus on the "less attractive" stations.
    I understand what you're saying but perhaps if we get some momentum going with everyone focusing on Obsidian Orbital it will garner the most interest and coverage?
    Especially since the materials required are so similar in quantity.

Wait wait wait wait...

It is Thursday... News came by... New CGs started and previous ones were concluded... We jut kicked back the Thargoids in HIP 17692...

No new stations attacked?

OOOOOH BOY, something big is coming!

But there have been station attacks?

Malthus and Kipling...

Originally Posted by M. Volgrand View Post (Source)
    No new stations attacked?
    Malthus Terminal and Kipling Orbital were attacked.

I'll bring my Cutter, though I might not have much time to spare each day, every little bit helps get the stations repaired.

Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast