Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CMDR's of the Big Three, how much is your rebuy?

all three cost around 15-16 mio credits (i thing the cutter is the cheapest one)

Vette is about 26 mill. Cutter is about 33 mill. As a PvE player, I've no need for armor.

Originally Posted by PhanttoM View Post (Source)
    Just under 15 million for A-Rated Cutter. (No military armor though)

Disclaimer: I was an alpha backer, so I have the account bound discount on rebuys - on top of having bought everything in Li-Yong Rui space.
    Lol, this is what you get in the real world for that rebuy:​https://eddp.co/u/AjKokSh4

54 millions rebuy for my combat fitted Cutter. Given that both the ship and almost every module had been bought with different discounts...

Currently, according to Coriolis, my build nets a price (without discounts) of 1.2 billion credits, and I'm still to buy the 8A Prismatic Shield, which will add another 140 millions to it...

A lot of work back there...

My Vette is under 17 mil because I bought and equipped it mostly in LYR space and also went with an engineered 7A powerplant instead of the 8A.

Originally Posted by Spacecat View Post (Source)
    My Vette is under 17 mil because I bought and equipped it mostly in LYR space and also went with an engineered 7A powerplant instead of the 8A.
    The 8A engineered becomes worth it if you start dealing in power hungry Overcharged weapons such as PA's or anything else that eats a lot of power.

Mining Anaconda - 18.8Mcr
    Unarmed Cargo Cutter - 22.5Mcr
    Bounty Hunter Corvette - 20.1Mcr
    Exploration Type-10 - 18.1Mcr

Combat Cutter 62M
    Multi purpose Cutter 38M
    Corvette 45M

Not logging in to check and I don't have the builds saved on coriolis because I've reworked them both recently but from memory my 'vette is about 48m and my Cutter is over 50m, I'll update this tomorrow when I'm in-game. My Anaconda is cheap because it's kitted out as an explorer, so no armour, no weapons, small powerplant etc, from memory it's about 11m.

43 million fully loaded but have backers discount!

Originally Posted by two quiet suns View Post (Source)
    43 million fully loaded but have backers discount!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTXghNdXkAA4a3a.jpg
    Man she's good looking, I'm jealous of your paint job CMDR.

Goodness, some of you seem to have never heard of the 15% discount on both ship and all the parts, or must be using military hulls? My full combat spec Corvette is only 22.5m (27 without discount)... what on earth are you all adding to yours?

Originally Posted by Titler View Post (Source)
    Goodness, some of you seem to have never heard of the 15% discount on both ship and all the parts, or must be using military hulls? My full combat spec Corvette is only 22.5m (27 without discount)... what on earth are you all adding to yours?
    An 8A Fuel Scoop will add some $$ to your rebuy as well as Military Grade Armor.

Originally Posted by Titler View Post (Source)
    Reactive armor, Prismatic Shields. They add a lot to the rebuy

Cutter is 49 million, purchased from none other than LYR, elite rank...so would be something like 60 million without the discount? It runs a prismatic-8 shield and reactive armor along with the normal A-rated stuff, making it pricey.

My cutter has died 3 times, all due to the base griefing me. Twice from landing pad issues (getting stuck and unable to move), and once because I brilliantly flew into a station at like 350 or something and whacked some poor ship. Each time has hurt rather badly and have been the only times I considered combat logging. I didn't, and watched my beautiful cutter's flaming chunks fly off to distant ends of the station.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast