Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Selected 'Rebuy all' and now the ship is empty

When i try to sign in it says not authorized. Reset my password same thing. Weird

As I said, make sure it is the email and password that you have set up for the game and not the one that you have set up for the forum as these are not necessarily the same.

Any luck starting a ticket Metel head ?

Originally Posted by Imo View Post (Source)
    I guess you checked the "rebuy all" button not being aware that it is checked by default and in fact disabled it that way?! O.o
    ^what he said, been there. If all your core components are still there, but your hardpoints, utilities, and optional sare gone, then what you have done is 'uncheck' buy all. It sucks, but all you (and I, and I'm sure others) have to redo is weapons, shield, and shield boosters...

Originally Posted by Ethaidan View Post (Source)
    ^what he said, been there. If all your core components are still there, but your hardpoints, utilities, and optional sare gone, then what you have done is 'uncheck' buy all. It sucks, but all you (and I, and I'm sure others) have to redo is weapons, shield, and shield boosters...
    I had a bunch of engineered modules so I opened a ticket. They didn't restore a save prior to me screwing up and unchecking the "buy all" button. However FD put the modules I had in my storage so I could go and retrieve them. It was my fault but they helped me out. Thank god because it would have taken a long time to re-engineer those.
    fly dangerous

Optional internals, weapons and hardpoints not refunded

Severity
    Severe

Frequency
    Once (<1%)

Time of occurrence
    12:00 gmt

Date of occurrence
    15/01/18

VR?
    None / N/A

Ship/SRV?
    Ship

Ship Type
    Type 10

Commander Name
    Max force

Description
    I have raised a ticket on this but wanted to see if the problem is unique.

I lost my type 10 yesterday. Took full insurance and logged off. When i logged back in today all that had been refunded were the core internals. All other slots were empty.

A whole lot of fully engineered utilities and components just gone including hull reinforcements and a grade 8 prismatic.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Steps to Reproduce
    Get killed by a thargoid.
    Take the full insurance option.
    Log off
    Log back in.

Additional files?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567