Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Family Portrait Photos Gone Wrong

Family Portrait Photos Gone Wrong

Came across this on boingboing:

Ok. This is NOT a joke. We paid a photographer, who claimed to be a professional, $250 for a family photo shoot. Please see these FOR REAL photos she delivered to us....She said the shadows were really bad on the beautiful, clear, sunny day and that her professor never taught her to retouch photos. Feel free to share 😂😂😂 I literally have not laughed this hard in YEARS!!!!! You can't make this stuff up.....again, this is NOT a joke - final product 🤣
    The Missouri based photographer is standing by her photos and won't return the $250 back to the family (!).

WTH!!

This is ultra-creepy, but also super cool. Not even sure I would prefer the normal professional stuff over this weirdness.

Originally Posted by sleutelbos View Post (Source)
    This is ultra-creepy, but also super cool. Not even sure I would prefer the normal professional stuff over this weirdness.

Isn't it just, so so brilliantly creepy. Someone in the boingboing comment thread described it best, like something from a Dr Who episode

Wow! Those are outstanding! The "enhancements" are so subtle.

+1 rep

It's soon time to go to bed. I hope that I would not have nightmares

Maybe the whole family has been victims of battery acid attacks so i think you guys are being harsh here.

Originally Posted by Jezzah View Post (Source)
    Maybe the whole family has been victims of battery acid attacks so i think you guys are being harsh here.
    But that would be body shaming by omission.

No way it's real, has to be a joke.

Wow, porcelain good skin and dashing, pointy smiles must be genetically running in the family.

Hmmm.. Dogs faces are really breaking the immersion on the first pic. I don't get why it was left out especially when you consider the work done on details like the right side of the bench phasing in and out of existance, the kids shoe slightly bending space-time a little more than necessary and the trees on the top right perfectly duplicating each other and so on. Couldnt figure out what that thargoid device is in the back in 3rd pic though.

Well, anyway this surely is an elegant attempt to bring modern art into photography. No returns. Case closed.

I'm pretty sure this is just clever marketing.

WUTTTTTTTTTtttt is this?! XD

What? No re-touch on the dogs? I'm disappointed! Money back immediately.

What happend with the faces and teeth?

Originally Posted by Knightshark View Post (Source)
    What happend with the faces and teeth?
    What are you talking about? They're perfect! The question is what happened to the dogs!?!! They look all wrinkly and stuff.

Here's one of me and my family. I'm actually kind of pleased with how it came out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast