Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 5 Things Everyone Knows Except for You

5 Things Everyone Knows Except for You

No matter if you've been playing for five minutes or five years, there'll always be something everyone knows except for you.
    Here we highlight some tips that we didn't know about until recently!

The worst part of not knowing something is that you don't know that you don't know it...

Originally Posted by Chris Simon View Post (Source)
    The worst part of not knowing something is that you don't know that you don't know it...
    Ah, but there are known unknowns and unknown unknowns.

Originally Posted by Stealthie View Post (Source)
    Ah, but there are known unknowns and unknown unknowns.
    If you know that you don't know something, it's almost like knowing, only without the data.

If you know that you don't know something, it's almost like knowing, only without the data.
    But the data is there but I still don't know the unknown

I didn't know #2! Great video.

Can't watch the video right now. How do I know if I would've known?

That's called the Dunning Kruger effect and is mostly a problem for the less mentally able members of the human race.....

What about Jon Snow? Does he know?

Re: Tip #1 .... eurgh! bit exploity ain't it? Now real pilots man the frick up and drive ALL the way to the planetary base on the OPPOSITE SIDE of the planet to get themselves a new damn ship!

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...in-the-running

Originally Posted by popuptoaster View Post (Source)
    That's called the Dunning Kruger effect and is mostly a problem for the less mentally able members of the human race.....
    I think the DK effect is the inability to accept that you don't know something. Or something along those lines. But yeah. Stupid people, basically.

Originally Posted by babelfisch View Post (Source)
    What about Jon Snow? Does he know?
    Yes because he reads the news and informs everyone else. 😀

Originally Posted by popuptoaster View Post (Source)
    It's called the Dunning-Kruger effect, and it's a problem for all humans, because we all have areas we're less proficient in than someone else, and it's an easy mindset to fall into in any of those areas, unless we're careful.

Dunning-Kruger effect on display about the Dunning-Kruger effect. O_o Dunning-Kruger-ception, or is this more Xzibit's turf?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast