Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456710 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: 3.0 Open Beta - Patch Notes

No mysterious mysteries etc?

• Ability to see at a glance the quality and inventory quantity of materials targeted

Originally Posted by Thatchinho View Post (Source)
    Hey Brett,

Quick question on: Galaxy Map: Filters added for Thargoid & Guardian sites

Will this only be showing sites that have been discovered by players or is it going to show all sites all over the galaxy?
    This will be the first thing I am going to check, after spending 3 months searching for Ancient Ruins

Ships

Added new alien attack craft

Originally Posted by Agony_Aunt View Post (Source)
    Next line should be:

Introduced 2000 new bugs
    No good. If the players then only find 1800 new bugs, they'll go ballistic about FD not keeping their promise...

Increased the power distributor slot to size 7 on the T10!?

That's awesome. I don't even mind that I did a bunch of rolls on my size 6 one, this was very needed. Thanks!

Size 7 PD in the T10 thank God ��

Originally Posted by MarktJones View Post (Source)
    No mysterious mysteries etc?
    They usually save them for actual releases not beta.

"Lakon Type 10 Defender

Increased the power distributor slot to size 7"

Just too kind of FDev. Thanks (even though I wasn't one of those who asked for it)

Some good stuff there.

Originally Posted by artigan99 View Post (Source)
    Increased the power distributor slot to size 7 on the T10!?

That's awesome. I don't even mind that I did a bunch of rolls on my size 6 one, this was very needed. Thanks!
    I missed that, it is good news

AWESOME - looking forward to trying out stuff - especially the new engineer system!

But- do we now have Ram Tahs hair back in Holo Me?

Fantastic, a few things I'm curious on however:

Will ship kits be addressed, wherein they "clip on" to the ship, as oppose to the paint of said ships covering the ship extensions, or will they remain as-is? (I assume they are purely cosmetic and don't extend the hitbox?)

Also, will the possibility of a "default" slider be added for limpet drones in your cargo hold, so you can slide the slider (Sliders...) to a preferred value, so when you hit "restock all" it automatically refills to this capacity?

Finally, any chance of "preferred pip management" hotkey bindings? So you can have x amount of keys binded to a preferred pip setting ("Combat", "Run Forrest Run", "Ooh this one's tricky", "I'm getting circle-jerked"), or is that always going to be a "gitgud" factor?

Many thanks!

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456710 ... LastLast