Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: Alec's best of the forum (and elsewhere) [v2]

Trending: "Falling with Style" is over plus more awesome new paintjob concepts from Qohen Leth.

Edit: Keef Drow just broke the record for furthest distance from Sol!

Attention: tomorrow night there will be a new Frontier livestream, provisionally called "Edifying Will", where Will Flanagn will be taking over from the "galactic intern" to learn about various groups around the ED community and what it is they do. Tomorrow's livestream will feature the fine folks from Sagittarius Eye magazine.

When: 31st May 2018 at 7pm BST
    Where: https://www.youtube.com/elitedangerous/live

Trending: commander circumnavigates entire galaxy in just over a week!

Edit: Beyond Chapter Two release date announced!

Trending: Gnosis causes gravitational anomlay over Mitterand Hollow!

Edit: also - Qohen Leth strikes again with his fantastic new ED career chart.

Trending: a rather good "list your favourite ships" thread.

Also, I've added OakPanda's excellent research on Thargoid interactions with limpets to the "mysterious things (and lore)" section.

Trending: Lavecon reveals and Buckyball results (plus a new race), a new high-g speed record and one mighty leap for the SRV!

Edit: also - setting Full dynamic range to dramatically improve the colours on your HDMI display.

I've also linked Obsidian Ant's excellent new video guide to exploration in to the "manuals, guides and other stuff for new players" section as well as adding Lieutenant Dan's thread full of enouraging tales of early progression from his Elite Dangerous career.

If you haven't linked to it already, a link to this summary front page of the Lavecon streaming would be useful as a reminder of what FD 'promised.'

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...=1#post6770961

Originally Posted by Lightspeed View Post (Source)
    If you haven't linked to it already, a link to this summary front page of the Lavecon streaming would be useful as a reminder of what FD 'promised.'

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...=1#post6770961
    Cheers, yup got that one and a couple of other good Lavecon summaries too (not as a reminder of what they 'promised' tho - they never used that word - just as an interesting summary of some of the work in progress that they were kind enough to talk about and demonstrate).

NOTE: I'm going to be on holiday from the 16th - 27th June so apologies if I miss anything important.

If you spot something special in my absence then please feel free to just post a link to it here in the thread.

Now the question is, did you plan your vacation so you're back home for Chapter 2, or did Frontier delay it to work with your holiday?

Originally Posted by zimms View Post (Source)
    Now the question is, did you plan your vacation so you're back home for Chapter 2, or did Frontier delay it to work with your holiday?
    Fate is simling on me it seems - meanwhile ...

Trending: the galaxy's largest Fuel Rat logo!

Added an old (but still relevant) list of where to find rare materials to the "useful reference lists" section (it helped me find arsenic this morning so it gets my vote!).

Also, issue #10 of the stunningly good Sagittarius Eye magazine is out now!

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast