Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Alec's best of the forum (and elsewhere) [v2]

Move a pile of older Trending stuff into the "Older stuff" spoiler and added a new link for Qohen Leth's beautiful DW2 "Grand Tour" posters.

Linked Gluttony Fang's anti-Xeno combat initiative into the "Ships, weapon stat's, combat tips, etc" section.

Trending: Cmdr Arithon has updated his brilliant ship blueprints to include the Chieftain, Type 10 and Thargoid vessels as well as a superb new trailer video.

Added "The Fuel Scoop" to the "Regular newsletters, magazines, blogs, etc" section.

Trending: Ed and Will take over Hutton Orbital Radio!

Seen this thread? Worth noting,if you haven't seen this before

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...=1#post6415623

Updated Cmdr Orvidius' travel video and map making entry with a direct link to his new website + Trending - social events in Reading (UK) and Portland (Oregon).

Edit: also added Roguey's ship builds website (kind of like Grindr for ships ) to "Ships, weapon stat's, combat tips, etc"

Trending: Sandro Sammarco wants feedback on the 3.0 Kill Warrant Scanner changes!

I've been toying with creating a brand new VR thread containing all the best advice on graphics settings, comfort, headset reviews, etc ('cos quite a lot of the VR threads I refer to in the OP are both long and really old now). In the meantime I've added an FAQ to the VR section and dropped in some words I wrote a while back on how to operate the galaxy map. I'll probably just expand on that FAQ for a while and maybe leave the new thread until I've gathered together enough good solid posts to warrant creating it.

Originally Posted by Alec Turner View Post (Source)
    I've been toying with creating a brand new VR thread containing all the best advice on graphics settings, comfort, headset reviews, etc ('cos quite a lot of the VR threads I refer to in the OP are both long and really old now). In the meantime I've added an FAQ to the VR section and dropped in some words I wrote a while back on how to operate the galaxy map. I'll probably just expand on that FAQ for a while and maybe leave the new thread until I've gathered together enough good solid posts to warrant creating it.
    Just wanted to say thanks

Originally Posted by Lightspeed View Post (Source)
    Seen this thread? Worth noting,if you haven't seen this before

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...=1#post6415623
    Thanks Lightspeed, only just spotted that. I already have a link to the Geyser/Fumarole thread but I might add another that goes directly to the MWSOG site.

Originally Posted by Alec Turner View Post (Source)
    I've added an FAQ to the VR section and dropped in some words I wrote a while back on how to operate the galaxy map.
    And another on reducing motion sickness.

Trending: official 3.0 C&P summary + a new Isinona video

Trending: Buckyball "Chicken Run" + February edition of Sagittarius Eye

After many years (I can no longer find thread #1 to get the exact start date) the last Formidine Rift Mystery thread has finally been closed. It's the end of an era and seemed worthy of mention.

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...=1#post6427640

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast