Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234569 ... LastLast

Thread: Alec's best of the forum (and elsewhere) [v2]

Trending: Beyond 3.0 Chapter One release date announced!

Trending: your chance to put "Meggy McMegaship" into the game!

Trending - incredibly funny video on what ED is like in VR.

Edit: also - Buckyball "Chicken Run" postponed by a week and more KWS feedback from Sandro.

Trending: guide to SRV base jumping locations.

Trending: Maro-Val's stunning SLF docking video. "It's not possible ... no, it's necessary".

Trending: 3.0 (natch), livestreams and SushiCW's STUNNING "World of Death" video.

Trending: Patch notes are up!

Oh, and I've added my new base jumping thread to the Reference list section (but I forgive you if you're more interested in patch notes).

Trending: new voice packs on the store + some other stuff (Corvette owners might like the new "Icarus" paintjob!)

Trending: And you thought the patch notes were good? Check out "the features of 3.0".

Alec, have you considered adding links to your trending posts? that'd be very good

Originally Posted by ilo View Post (Source)
    Alec, have you considered adding links to your trending posts? that'd be very good
    Kinda - the comments I post in this thread are intended to be a changelog for the changes I make to the OP really so, perverse tho' it seems, I'm tempted to leave the actual links in the primary posts and simply report on them here in the comments. That said, I suppose I _could_ replicate the links in my "changelog" posts. I'll think on it. Anyone else have strong opinions on this?

Originally Posted by Alec Turner View Post (Source)
    Kinda - the comments I post in this thread are intended to be a changelog for the changes I make to the OP really so, perverse tho' it seems, I'm tempted to leave the actual links in the primary posts and simply report on them here in the comments. That said, I suppose I _could_ replicate the links in my "changelog" posts. I'll think on it. Anyone else have strong opinions on this?
    ok, got me there, I didn't know you were including them in the OP, that would do for me!`

Trending: the "Eclipsis Adder Tour", Sol's moons before and after 3.0, and general thoughts on 3.0?

Trending: Guardian stuff (spoilers)

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234569 ... LastLast