Page 65 of 119 FirstFirst ... 60636465666770 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: [DW2] Distant Worlds II - Fleet Roster Sign Up Thread

Look for the mission graphic in the Original Post, the sign up button will take you to the sign up process. Make certain to keep the URL in the last page, as it allows you to change your information later.

Originally Posted by Major Klutz View Post (Source)
    Ship info is bound to be outdated by launch time but I filled in what I'm planning on.
    Also, my Commander name is different from other expeditions I've been on since I'm bringing my alt this time.
    I wasn't on DW so I assume my name doesn't have to match but if you're looking for commander history, other expeditions were under my main, CMDR Klutz.

When should we expect the Expedition to show up on EDSM?
    how do you get alts?

Originally Posted by Chrystoph View Post (Source)
    Look for the mission graphic in the Original Post, the sign up button will take you to the sign up process. Make certain to keep the URL in the last page, as it allows you to change your information later.
    Yeah I found that

Originally Posted by ZeGamingCuber View Post (Source)
    how do you get alts?
    Buy another account.

Use the Fleet Rooster Pic

Originally Posted by Super Dave E419 View Post (Source)
    Hi I signed up back in Feb I got my ID number "1DK-DW" but now it isn't the the lists what gives?
    See here Postition 3163 https://cmdrqohenleth.wixsite.com/dw2roster still in

Distant Worlds 2: Fleet Logistics is recruiting gatherers to help with prelaunch activity.
    We'll be gathering every single rare across the bubble and beyond.

If you're interested, Join and Signup here:
    Discord and Gatherer and Trader Signup

When will the expedition start and where is the starting system?

also is the rank I have just like a forum rank or does it somehow know my combat rank in-game?

Originally Posted by ZeGamingCuber View Post (Source)
    When will the expedition start and where is the starting system?
    No specific date is set just yet - its pencilled in for when the Q4 content updates are live and stable. Starting location will be the Distant Worlds tourist beacon in Pallaeni, or possibly a surface location near Brooks Point, Pallaeni.

Hi I wanted to join the exploration can you point me in the direction of the sign up or alternatively what details do you need?

Originally Posted by Smudgerfez View Post (Source)
    Hi I wanted to join the exploration can you point me in the direction of the sign up or alternatively what details do you need?
    Click the Sign Me Up! button on post #2.

I signed up as Evilscoop many many many moons ago, and still not listed....

Originally Posted by evilscoop View Post (Source)
    I signed up as Evilscoop many many many moons ago, and still not listed....
    Is this you or your evil twin?

Ctrl+F is your friend. (hint: click the spoiler tags open before searching)

damn it i swear i did ctrl-f .... nm, thx

While I know the expedition is still a long way from now, can I just express my appreciation to Erimus Kamzel, Qohen Leth et al for starting up this brave endeavour, and their obvious Elite rank for herding cats!

Sign Me Up Please

My name is CMDR CrazySaVaunT and I'll be signing up for DW2. I've heard a lot about DW1 since I started playing Elite Dangerous and I am now Really excited to actually be apart of it this time. I'll be taking the role of the explorer, and I'll be using my ASP Explorer (JUMP RANGE 48.58 [52.25] LY) for this event.

I'm going to be engineering my ship big time for this event as well, I've done a bit but there is still a lot more to do :D

Edit: Yes I know this isn't the Sign-up section and that it's on the 2nd Post, I still wanted to post here regardless. I signed up that way before originally making this post :)

Guys really go to post number #2 there is mission image with SIGN ME UP. Click it.

Page 65 of 119 FirstFirst ... 60636465666770 ... LastLast