Page 65 of 85 FirstFirst ... 60636465666770 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: [DW2] Distant Worlds II - Fleet Roster Sign Up Thread

Originally Posted by Snowymonk View Post (Source)
    My Hero

Originally Posted by Qohen Leth View Post (Source)
    I thought so: you already came to me with this issue and it's already been fixed, as you can see on the roster, number 618, Joules Maatsen.
    Sorry for the inconveniece I'm being :/

Originally Posted by ToxicCow19 View Post (Source)
    Sorry for the inconveniece I'm being :/
    No problem!

DWE LOGISTICS PHASE 1 is a go!!!

The organizing infrastructure has been moved to Fleetcomm and a gatherer role has been set up.

We need to collect about 5 tons of 45 different rares per platform and consolidate them prior to the expedition to be preloaded onto the Traders prior to launch.
    More info here:
    https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...leet-Logistics

If you'd like to join, again, notify me by @mentioning me on Discord in Fleetcomm or DM me. This role does not require you to go on the expedition!
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScyzHt-_UN53Srmp_es1CY2LTSHb0X4W9WZCHZbpvhpVDWbwQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Sign Me Up!

I am CMDR GamingCuber and I would like to be an explorer in DW2, and my ship is an Asp Explorer.

Look for the mission graphic in the Original Post, the sign up button will take you to the sign up process. Make certain to keep the URL in the last page, as it allows you to change your information later.

Originally Posted by Major Klutz View Post (Source)
    Ship info is bound to be outdated by launch time but I filled in what I'm planning on.
    Also, my Commander name is different from other expeditions I've been on since I'm bringing my alt this time.
    I wasn't on DW so I assume my name doesn't have to match but if you're looking for commander history, other expeditions were under my main, CMDR Klutz.

When should we expect the Expedition to show up on EDSM?
    how do you get alts?

Originally Posted by Chrystoph View Post (Source)
    Look for the mission graphic in the Original Post, the sign up button will take you to the sign up process. Make certain to keep the URL in the last page, as it allows you to change your information later.
    Yeah I found that

Originally Posted by ZeGamingCuber View Post (Source)
    how do you get alts?
    Buy another account.

Use the Fleet Rooster Pic

Originally Posted by Super Dave E419 View Post (Source)
    Hi I signed up back in Feb I got my ID number "1DK-DW" but now it isn't the the lists what gives?
    See here Postition 3163 https://cmdrqohenleth.wixsite.com/dw2roster still in

Distant Worlds 2: Fleet Logistics is recruiting gatherers to help with prelaunch activity.
    We'll be gathering every single rare across the bubble and beyond.

If you're interested, Join and Signup here:
    Discord and Gatherer and Trader Signup

When will the expedition start and where is the starting system?

also is the rank I have just like a forum rank or does it somehow know my combat rank in-game?

Originally Posted by ZeGamingCuber View Post (Source)
    When will the expedition start and where is the starting system?
    No specific date is set just yet - its pencilled in for when the Q4 content updates are live and stable. Starting location will be the Distant Worlds tourist beacon in Pallaeni, or possibly a surface location near Brooks Point, Pallaeni.

Hi I wanted to join the exploration can you point me in the direction of the sign up or alternatively what details do you need?

Originally Posted by Smudgerfez View Post (Source)
    Hi I wanted to join the exploration can you point me in the direction of the sign up or alternatively what details do you need?
    Click the Sign Me Up! button on post #2.

I signed up as Evilscoop many many many moons ago, and still not listed....

Page 65 of 85 FirstFirst ... 60636465666770 ... LastLast