Page 104 of 109 FirstFirst ... 99102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1624

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: [DW2] Distant Worlds II - Fleet Roster Sign Up Thread

  1. #1546
    Originally Posted by space voyager View Post (Source)
    Ha, try this with three kids yelling around you! Or, later in the evening, with a missus watching the TV next to.you...
    Originally Posted by Dr. Nagi View Post (Source)
    Or being at an expedition meetup with other commanders in voice chat^^
    Especially if they're mischievous. Sort of like the whole "Alexa, order 50 gallons of lube" sort of deal.

  2. #1547
    Hello there,

    I think I have signed up a few weeks ago, but I canít find my submission in the fleet roster.

    Here are my details :
    • CMDR name: Nozdus
    • Comms ID : Nozdus
    • Timezone : UTC
    • Platform: PC
    • Distant Worlds 3302 veteran? : No
    • Ship Type : ASP Explorer
    • Ship Name : Korrigan
    • Ship Range : 59.85
    • Ship livery : Red Pharaoh
    • Have you already been to Beagle Point? : No
    • Primary Role on the Expedition : Explorer
    • Secondary role (optional) : Astrophotographer
    • What expedition(s) have you been a part of? (optional) : None
    • On average, how many hours per week do you play Elite: Dangerous? : 12 > 25
    • Would you be interested in a Distant Worlds 2 embroidered patch? : No

    Please, can you add me in the roster ?
    Thank you very much in advance

    Fly safe !

  3. #1548
    Originally Posted by Orvidius View Post (Source)
    Especially if they're mischievous. Sort of like the whole "Alexa, order 50 gallons of lube" sort of deal.
    Slippery characters!

  4. #1549
    Doesnt look like I’ll be taking a Phantom, only 8 slots.
    shame, was looking forward to a new exploration ship.
    Wish they’d refit the AspX with a couple of extra slots...

  5. #1550
    Originally Posted by Jorki Rasalas View Post (Source)
    Doesnt look like I’ll be taking a Phantom, only 8 slots.
    shame, was looking forward to a new exploration ship.
    Wish they’d refit the AspX with a couple of extra slots...
    I think I'll be taking the Phantom. It seems to be a very viable alternative (almost identical) to the Asp X.

  6. #1551
    Originally Posted by Jorki Rasalas View Post (Source)
    Doesnt look like I’ll be taking a Phantom, only 8 slots.
    What can you not take with 8?

  7. #1552
    Originally Posted by Mengy View Post (Source)
    I think I'll be taking the Phantom. It seems to be a very viable alternative (almost identical) to the Asp X.
    Though the cockpit visibility is much better in the AspX. Just the other day had to go back to SD to change my Krait2 for my AspX due to the limited visibility.

  8. #1553
    Originally Posted by iain666 View Post (Source)
    What can you not take with 8?
    Currently still planning on taking my python for 9 slots:
    Fuel scoop
    afmu
    cargo rack
    shield
    Fsd booster
    scarab hangar
    Hull repair limpet controller
    Dss
    Ads

    I like to be reasonably self-sufficient. Was just hoping that FD would follow up a huge update to exploration with an improved exploration-dedicated ship. My ideal would be an AspX with 10 slots (fuel limpet controller); could be small slots-only want 3D limpet controllers, but a 4G hangar.

  9. #1554
    Originally Posted by Jorki Rasalas View Post (Source)
    Currently still planning on taking my python for 9 slots:
    Fuel scoop
    afmu
    cargo rack
    shield
    Fsd booster
    scarab hangar
    Hull repair limpet controller
    Dss
    Ads

    I lime to be reasonably self-sufficient. Was just hoping that FD would follow up a huge update to exploration with an improved exploration-dedicated ship. My ideal would be an AspX with 10 slots (fuel limpet controller); could be small slots-only want 3D limpet controllers, but a 4G hangar.
    With the ADS becoming an internal module, that makes 8 slots, so there you go

  10. #1555
    Originally Posted by Jorki Rasalas View Post (Source)
    was looking forward to a new exploration ship.
    Same. Really disappointed that the exploration and mining update has no new exploration and/or mining ships.
    Utter let down.
    Ctrl-c ctrl-v krait and another combat ship. Because we havenít had any new combat ships recently.
    Where is our alternative to the conda?

  11. #1556
    Originally Posted by Mawhrin View Post (Source)
    Same. Really disappointed that the exploration and mining update has no new exploration and/or mining ships.
    Utter let down.
    Ctrl-c ctrl-v krait and another combat ship. Because we haven’t had any new combat ships recently.
    Where is our alternative to the conda?
    Uh.. Oh i think Phantom hits pretty damn close for being a proper exploration ship.

    https://s.orbis.zone/vlc

  12. #1557
    Originally Posted by Henkka77 View Post (Source)
    It looks, there is a mistake at beta.coriolis: according to yesterday's stream Phantom is not supposed the have fighter hangar.

  13. #1558
    Originally Posted by Jorki Rasalas View Post (Source)
    Though the cockpit visibility is much better in the AspX. Just the other day had to go back to SD to change my Krait2 for my AspX due to the limited visibility.
    Yep, Frontier still designs ships with all the wrong mindsets. The Pretty wins out over everything.

  14. #1559
    Originally Posted by Shnyrik View Post (Source)
    It looks, there is a mistake at beta.coriolis: according to yesterday's stream Phantom is not supposed the have fighter hangar.
    Yup, just heard that myself.
    Missed it on the stream though.

  15. #1560
    Originally Posted by Dr. Nagi View Post (Source)
    With the ADS becoming an internal module, that makes 8 slots, so there you go
    Is that pukka? I don’t beta, but thought there were still two separate scanners involved? And a third (pulse scanner) if you want to go mining?
    Would be happy if I’m incorrect!