Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 566263646566

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: [DW2] Distant Worlds II - Fleet Roster Sign Up Thread

Originally Posted by evilscoop View Post (Source)
    I signed up as Evilscoop many many many moons ago, and still not listed....
    Is this you or your evil twin?

Ctrl+F is your friend. (hint: click the spoiler tags open before searching)

damn it i swear i did ctrl-f .... nm, thx

While I know the expedition is still a long way from now, can I just express my appreciation to Erimus Kamzel, Qohen Leth et al for starting up this brave endeavour, and their obvious Elite rank for herding cats!

Sign Me Up Please

My name is CMDR CrazySaVaunT and I'll be signing up for DW2. I've heard a lot about DW1 since I started playing Elite Dangerous and I am now Really excited to actually be apart of it this time. I'll be taking the role of the explorer, and I'll be using my ASP Explorer (JUMP RANGE 48.58 [52.25] LY) for this event.

I'm going to be engineering my ship big time for this event as well, I've done a bit but there is still a lot more to do :D

Edit: Yes I know this isn't the Sign-up section and that it's on the 2nd Post, I still wanted to post here regardless. I signed up that way before originally making this post :)

Guys really go to post number #2 there is mission image with SIGN ME UP. Click it.

Hey I signed up yesterday with the name Ashley Ashton, haven't seen my name pop up yet

I made a duplicate entry by mistake. Please disregard the first entry and use the second one with my CMDR name and ID both being "DasExorcist."

Thank you!

CMDR Ex

Originally Posted by TheSpaceOtaku View Post (Source)
    Hey I signed up yesterday with the name Ashley Ashton, haven't seen my name pop up yet
    I don't update the thread list everyday. This page though is auto updated every 5 minutes.

Originally Posted by DasExorcist View Post (Source)
    I made a duplicate entry by mistake. Please disregard the first entry and use the second one with my CMDR name and ID both being "DasExorcist."

Thank you!

CMDR Ex
    Already done!

Originally Posted by Qohen Leth View Post (Source)

Already done!
    Thank you! o7

CMDR Ex

Just checked and i'm there, thank you.

signed up...failed to"hold"any links to edit, no idea if done it right or not. Ship type very provisional dependent on what actually pans out with GC , mega ship etc....chose Type 10 but not sure will need the handicap it presents if there is a Megaship to Haul supplies

Now I have to prepare the "Kolonos Koptic" to peer into the supermassive black hole

CMDR ALIEN ORIGINS SHIP ANACONDA EXPLORER SIGN ME UP

if we play on other platforms do we all use the same registration form?

And we have reached 2,500 signups

Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 566263646566