Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 75787980
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1200

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: [DW2] Distant Worlds II - Fleet Roster Sign Up Thread

Originally Posted by Flossy View Post (Source)
    Hi Umberto, I've played on PC since day one, but that was a few years before PS4 was added - and I'm still Harmless too! That's how I hope to stay so NO, not Hopeless! Not everyone wants to do combat when there is so much more to do in this game. Hope to see you at Beagle Point!
    Rep for staying Harmless for over four years! There ought to be a special badge for that!

(Qohen?)

Originally Posted by Rojo Habe View Post (Source)
    Rep for staying Harmless for over four years! There ought to be a special badge for that!

(Qohen?)
    Thanks LOL, and I intend to stay that way for as long as I play, hopefully for many more years! ��
    I have 2 other accounts, Flossy2 and Flossy3, also both Harmless - though Flossy3 got to 96% Harmless before realising that the Scavengers I was killing were increasing my combat rating.

Be sure to bring a bottle of wine.

Originally Posted by Erimus Kamzel View Post (Source)
    "Tracing one warm line through a land so wide and savage..." - Stan Rogers (Northwest Passage)

"Don't eat the Golden Precipitate..."
    —Commander Thrusticles III

Is this expedition still open to sign up for?

Originally Posted by ShamelessRonin View Post (Source)
    Is this expedition still open to sign up for?
    Yes. See the first page in the thread for instructions.

Originally Posted by Kzak View Post (Source)
    Yes. See the first page in the thread for instructions.
    Ok thanks

I am not clear when we are starting. As it stands, I am several weeks out of the bubble; so I need to know when to start heading back.

Originally Posted by Hasaf View Post (Source)
    I am not clear when we are starting. As it stands, I am several weeks out of the bubble; so I need to know when to start heading back.

We won't launch until after the final chapter of the "Beyond" series content update is live - which FD said will be sometime in Q4 this year.

As it stands you probably have around 3 or 4 months to get back in good time for DW2

Originally Posted by Erimus Kamzel View Post (Source)

As it stands you probably have around 3 or 4 months to get back in good time for DW2
    Okay, thanks, I am just floating around Floalt

Clicked on the link for the Discord server but missed the bit where I could choose the fact I already have an account, so the only link now tries to create a new account for me. Any chance of a new invite? User name is Flossy - Helen #0001 ? Thanks in advance.

Clicked on the link for the Discord server but missed the bit where I could choose the fact I already have an account, so the only link now tries to create a new account for me. Any chance of a new invite? User name is Flossy - Helen #0001 ? Thanks in advance.
    You mean your Discord account? Try logging into it and then loading the link in a new or at least different tab. They should share the same cookies still and hopefully know that you're already logged in.

Originally Posted by WR3ND View Post (Source)
    You mean your Discord account? Try logging into it and then loading the link in a new or at least different tab. They should share the same cookies still and hopefully know that you're already logged in.
    Thanks but I’m in now with grateful thanks to Qohen Leth for the PM. ��

Thanks but I’m in now with grateful thanks to Qohen Leth for the PM. 😊
    Joining was not easy on the ipad. I got into an endless loop of accepting the FleetComm invitation, opening Discord ‘via the app store’ which popped up, then being told the invitation had expired. Tried doing directly in Discord & same result. Finally noticed hidden right at the top of the ‘open via appstore’ page there was a button to open Discord directly, which did the trick as I could then successfully add the server invitation code.

Bah, computers, humbug. In my youth the abacus was a lot simpler, unhackable, never broke down nor had a battery fail, and you could operate safely in a thunderstorm without having to disconnect the router from the net.

Changed to Krait II - it's really fun to fly and good for exploring. Also changed role to fuel rat -have to do some research on that (and practise) before the 'off'.

Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 75787980