Page 109 of 109 FirstFirst ... 104107108109
Results 1,621 to 1,624 of 1624

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: [DW2] Distant Worlds II - Fleet Roster Sign Up Thread

Originally Posted by drew View Post (Source)
    The poor old "Lady Jane" (Cobra above) has been relegated to minor ferrying duties at present. I have prepped a new exploration ship, an Asp Explorer in 'Black Apollo' called the "Dream of Eulexia" (Eulexia is the Wagar homeworld don't you know! - You can visit the main station "Mad J Wagar's" in that system ) which is currently out in Guardian space somewhere.

DW2 will be her maiden voyage, although I'll probably do a little shakedown cruise first. Pics in a bit.

Cheers,

Drew.
    Black Apollo paint? That's a nice one. My AspX was had that paint too for a long time. But when the Wireframe became available, I just had to switch.

Nice choice. I think the entire Horus set contains the nicest skins available.

Originally Posted by drew View Post (Source)
    I'm in. Just getting that Guardian FSD booster to get me above 60 lightyears.

Cheers,

Drew.

Think I might actually switch roles to something with a little less commitment, because alas, I live with my elders and sometimes I'm just not available, which would be a serious problem for a designated mechanic.

Also, I might bring the Cobra after all.

In trade config'.

Because I'm weird.

It would give me 20t for escape pods found on the way.

Page 109 of 109 FirstFirst ... 104107108109