Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 589101112 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 218

Thread: DW2 PS Edition

  1. #136
    This sounds really interesting and fun, I just wish I had more time to play. No one told me about all this adult crap I would have to do when I signed on for this, lol.

    Best of luck Commanders o7

  2. #137
    how do I sign up for this ? I would love to participate. Would not wish to miss this for anything :-)

  3. #138
    Originally Posted by StephanieABT View Post (Source)
    how do I sign up for this ? I would love to participate. Would not wish to miss this for anything :-)
    https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...Sign-Up-Thread

    The first post has a link to the sign up form, it's designed like a mission so click on the 'Sign me up' bit in the image. A lot of people have missed that.

  4. #139
    Originally Posted by CMDR labrunning View Post (Source)
    https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...Sign-Up-Thread

    The first post has a link to the sign up form, it's designed like a mission so click on the 'Sign me up' bit in the image. A lot of people have missed that.
    Thank you Labrunning, much appreciated :-)

    Here's some rep for your help :-)

  5. #140
    Originally Posted by StephanieABT View Post (Source)
    Thank you Labrunning, much appreciated :-)

    Here's some rep for your help :-)
    Looking forward to seeing you out there!

    Please send me a FR on PSN and search for the PS Community too! o7

  6. #141
    Originally Posted by Allcrowsareblack View Post (Source)
    Looking forward to seeing you out there!

    Please send me a FR on PSN and search for the PS Community too! o7
    How nice of you, i sure will next time i get on the ps4. Is your forum name your psn id? Hope to be there just hoping my health will not get any worse and i end back in hospital as I miss the community alot.

    o7 Commander

  7. #142
    Originally Posted by StephanieABT View Post (Source)
    How nice of you, i sure will next time i get on the ps4. Is your forum name your psn id? Hope to be there just hoping my health will not get any worse and i end back in hospital as I miss the community alot.

    o7 Commander
    Oh! I’m sorry to hear you’re in poor health ��. Even if we have to multi crew you in from time to time, I’ll do my damnedest to help you experience as much of the Expedition as possible!

    Yes, my forum and PSN IDs are the same

  8. #143
    Originally Posted by Allcrowsareblack View Post (Source)
    Oh! Iím sorry to hear youíre in poor health ��. Even if we have to multi crew you in from time to time, Iíll do my damnedest to help you experience as much of the Expedition as possible!

    Yes, my forum and PSN IDs are the same
    Now this is the community I have always known and loved about ED.

    Its unfortunately a long and complicated case but i never let it get me down. This is the main reason i have been away from the forums for a few months.

    Will add you sometime today hopefully. Always a pleasure meeting new friends 😊

    o7

  9. #144
    PS4 and Keelback, represented!
    Looking forward to this.

  10. #145

  11. #146
    I hope as many of you as are able will be popping along on the Sudden Mystery Expedition on Sunday!

    For the incurably heroic it’ll be a one way trip!

    https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...79#post6842879

    Meet me at Gorgon Research Facility, NGC 7822 Sector BQ-Y d12 and we’ll see where we can get to!

    Please send me PSN FRs and feel free to ask any questions except “where are we going”! o7

  12. #147
    Five hours until the start of the #DW2 Mystery Expedition CMDRs! Prep your ships, pray to whatever gods you worship and start thinking about heading for Waypoint 1!

    I will be in normal space outside the NFZ of Gorgon Research Facility, NGC 7822 Sector BQ-Y d12 at 17:00 UTC

    FR me on PSN asap if you haven’t already!

  13. #148
    Originally Posted by Allcrowsareblack View Post (Source)
    I will be in normal space outside the NFZ of Gorgon Research Facility, NGC 7822 Sector BQ-Y d12 at 17:00 UTC
    That's the start point? I was going to see you all off, party-boat style, but not if the starting line is 2000 light years away

    Best of luck to all, hopefully there will be pictures and perhaps a livestream or two.

  14. #149
    Huge thank you to the PS4 exploration community for coming out and supporting this little event at such short notice!

    “Are we nearly there yet..?”

  15. #150
    Hi everyone just popping in here to introduce myself. I'm Cmdr Zippopot, but everyone calls me Zip.
    Quite an experienced player, almost triple elite.

    Bringing my conda 'Mr Jumpy' on the trip. Which at 81.43ly jump range, i believe is the highest registered so far
    Currently leading my own mini expedition 'Beagle or Bust' with 4 friends following most of the DW1 waypoints.

    I'd be very interest to know what us ps4 users are planning with the squadron ships coming in Q4.
    Because i'm planning on getting one with my PMF 'The Wolves of Aegion'.

    In the meantime, i'll send you a Friend Request Allcrows, i already joined the DW2 community.
    Also can you please leave me out of the msg group untill the trip starts, don't want to be flooded with notifications.

    Looking forward to seeing you all out there in the black.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 589101112 ... LastLast