Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 691011

Thread: DW2 PS Edition

Originally Posted by zippopot View Post (Source)
    Hi everyone just popping in here to introduce myself. I'm Cmdr Zippopot, but everyone calls me Zip.
    Quite an experienced player, almost triple elite.

Bringing my conda 'Mr Jumpy' on the trip. Which at 81.43ly jump range, i believe is the highest registered so far
    Currently leading my own mini expedition 'Beagle or Bust' with 4 friends following most of the DW1 waypoints.

I'd be very interest to know what us ps4 users are planning with the squadron ships coming in Q4.
    Because i'm planning on getting one with my PMF 'The Wolves of Aegion'.

In the meantime, i'll send you a Friend Request Allcrows, i already joined the DW2 community.
    Also can you please leave me out of the msg group untill the trip starts, don't want to be flooded with notifications.

Looking forward to seeing you all out there in the black.
    Hi! Thanks for popping up! Looking forward to seeing you and Mr Jumpy out there!

Good luck with the minspedition! o7

Signed up... Maybe...lol

Just signed up for DW2 i think.... I followed the link and signed up there, so i guess im in... Have decided to torture myself and bring my Federal corvette! o7

Originally Posted by Spacecrazy View Post (Source)
    Have decided to torture myself and bring my Federal corvette! o7
    Username checks out.

Any news on when DW2 is going to launch? Im out in the sticks and it'll take me at least 10 hours of jumps to get back

Originally Posted by Mag1cMushrum View Post (Source)
    Any news on when DW2 is going to launch? Im out in the sticks and it'll take me at least 10 hours of jumps to get back
    It's dependent on the release of the Q4 update, as far as I know. When that happens, the DW2 organisers will have a better idea what happens next.

Edit: I think you'll get more than 10 hours notice

Originally Posted by Mag1cMushrum View Post (Source)
    Hi! As Modish says, it’ll be after Q4 is released and is stable. Please send me an FR and I’ll add you to the PSN message group to help you connect with other participants and to stay in touch o7

Well I am all set and ready to go, MSR speed of dark is ready. But just a thought but will we get dw2 decals similar to dw1 veterans?

Originally Posted by acidburn2k20 View Post (Source)
    Well I am all set and ready to go, MSR speed of dark is ready. But just a thought but will we get dw2 decals similar to dw1 veterans?
    I thought you moved to PC?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 691011