Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Is it time for that Squadron discussion yet???

@That90skid

You see all your grandiose statements, all your 'you wait and sees', all your 'I know better than anyone else' falls flat on it's backside at one or two very important points, those being, 1) - Frontier knows the majority do not get involved in PVP so why would they bite their nose off to spite their face? 2) - The modes, Frontier implemented them, said many times they were going nowhere and have given no indication to the contrary.

So, do us all a favour, wind your neck in a bit.

Originally Posted by Theodrid View Post (Source)
    @That90skid

You see all your grandiose statements, all your 'you wait and sees', all your 'I know better than anyone else' falls flat on it's backside at one or two very important points, those being, 1) - Frontier knows the majority do not get involved in PVP so why would they bite their nose off to spite their face? 2) - The modes, Frontier implemented them, said many times they were going nowhere and have given no indication to the contrary.

So, do us all a favour, wind your neck in a bit.
    How about you get on my level and play the game. And go take part in all of it before you speak. Get off the forums for once.

That might help you.

Originally Posted by That90skid View Post (Source)
    How about you get on my level and play the game. And go take part in all of it before you speak. Get off the forums for once.

That might help you.
    How about you stop pretending you know it all, stop being so arrogant and realise your opinion is not the only one that counts? (by the way, I have played every aspect of this game but you know what they say about assumptions right?)

4. This is the last staff post in this thread. #124
    Closing - discussion veered off the rails, and has gone to meet its maker [insert TJ image here]. There's no need to be flaming one another.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789