Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Chapter One Beta closure

Originally Posted by cetaman View Post (Source)
    Could not find a thread regarding this. Can someone tell me how to create a new thread?
    I've lost two ships from storage. My Asp Explorer and a Vulture. I had a great deal of time spent on these two ships. Neither of them show up in storage only my two Sidewinders.This is unacceptable and this has happened to others.If you can't restore to me my two ships there is simply no reason to continue playing. I have not gone to the forums yet but will if i don't hear back. I'd like a refund for the game as I obviously can no longer play it knowing my hard work will always be destroyed. Please restore my ships of refund me for the game and I will removes it from my system. Love the game but this is ridiculous and I've notice it has happened to others.
    Were the ships in the Beta? The Beta is/was totally separate from the live game, and all that happens in Beta stays in Beta - there's no transfer to the live game.

Originally Posted by Wyaston Hypatia View Post (Source)
    Were the ships in the Beta? The Beta is/was totally separate from the live game, and all that happens in Beta stays in Beta - there's no transfer to the live game.
    Good out of the box thinking there Wyaston! that would make sense and a new player might well be confused by the way of things.

Originally Posted by Wyaston Hypatia View Post (Source)
    That's why an open beta is probably not the best approch... there should at least be a minimum time of being registered in order to access the betas. Doesn't make much sense for new players to test a beta anyway, as they don't really have a clue of what and how to test.

Totaly agree!��

Originally Posted by Bortas View Post (Source)
    That's why an open beta is probably not the best approch... there should at least be a minimum time of being registered in order to access the betas. Doesn't make much sense for new players to test a beta anyway, as they don't really have a clue of what and how to test.

Not sure on that

when E enters Beta I tend to use it to try out stuff that's new or alternately stuff that ive never tried before

So I am effectively a "new player" and I often don't have a clue of what or how to test

I hope there will be an announcement today, and would be a bit disappointed otherwise.

Originally Posted by ErichZann View Post (Source)
    I hope there will be an announcement today, and would be a bit disappointed otherwise.
    Yes would give a little more flavor to the Newsletter

Warm up phase Commanders Let's hope for some good news about the 3.0 release

Originally Posted by bamber View Post (Source)
    Not sure on that

when E enters Beta I tend to use it to try out stuff that's new or alternately stuff that ive never tried before

So I am effectively a "new player" and I often don't have a clue of what or how to test
    Not really because you have enough experience in the live game to tell if things are better, worse or just different.

Originally Posted by aRJay View Post (Source)
    Not really because you have enough experience in the live game to tell if things are better, worse or just different.
    Never used Engineers before - used them in Beta

No idea if they are better, worse or different

Been playing Elite for the very beginning from before when ing betty the drunken station announcer would throw you out the airlock when docking as soon as you even looked at the station

Originally Posted by Fosdyke View Post (Source)
    Warm up phase Commanders Let's hope for some good news about the 3.0 release
    Very soon (tm)

And to start : https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...nd-Chapter-One

Originally Posted by Patrick_68000 View Post (Source)
    Out of rep Commander but this virtual one with pleasure +1

am i the only one having a hard time going back to Horizons now that i played the beta for beyond?
    no
    i cant be

Originally Posted by AldrickExGladius View Post (Source)
    am i the only one having a hard time going back to Horizons now that i played the beta for beyond?
    no
    i cant be
    No there are many of us who feel that way.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678