Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: The Overlord Zarek Null has taken the Princess Aisling Duval hostage!!! (Player Event)

Originally Posted by Daniel Cloudsifter View Post (Source)
    My reaction to this is twice what Danny Devito's character's was to his wife being kidnapped in Ruthless People
    Have some rep for I had the same reaction, nevertheless as you are a fellow member of the imperial society, you should probably stay very low profile for a while for that comment

Originally Posted by LaVie View Post (Source)
    Have some rep for I had the same reaction, nevertheless as you are a fellow member of the imperial society, you should probably stay very low profile for a while for that comment
    Well I didn't start off in the Empire (none of us did), so I can really say whether I have Imperial citizenship or not. I'm sure I can visit freely, with great respect/deference given, as I hold both King and Admiral titles. I also maintain a high (allied) faction rating with the Empire. But I don't know if I can even become a citizen, so I'm not sure that is an issue.

Further, I never advocated for harm to come to the Princess. I merely stated that should he actually have the real one - which was laughable - than I could care less what happens to her. Saying that might make me enemies with her loyal followers, but the other major players - Denton Petreus, Torval, and Arissa Lavigny-Duval - shouldn't hold it against me. All their lives would also be easier if something took Aisling out of the picture.

Originally Posted by Bigmaec View Post (Source)
    You're a bit late to the party, but I think the Overlord will appreciate it nonetheless (not that I want to imply to speak for him though).

Z0
    That's the only reason I didn't nominate him. I felt like I was like showing up for a reunion...a week late.

Rooks o7

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112