Results 1 to 5 of 5

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Jurasic World Evolution posts....

  1. #1

    Jurasic World Evolution posts....

    ....keeping popping when clicking on the "New Posts" button. Even though I'm only looking at Elite forums.

    Should they be included? I can live with it just mildly annoying.

  2. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #2
    Originally Posted by Garix View Post (Source)
    ....keeping popping when clicking on the "New Posts" button. Even though I'm only looking at Elite forums.

    Should they be included? I can live with it just mildly annoying.
    All forums are currently going to pop-up into the new posts and activity pages.

  3. #3
    Originally Posted by Brett C View Post (Source)
    All forums are currently going to pop-up into the new posts and activity pages.
    All forums? So Planet Coaster as well?

  4. This is the last staff post in this thread. #4
    Originally Posted by Garix View Post (Source)
    All forums? So Planet Coaster as well?
    Planet Coaster forum is currently not on forums.frontier.co.uk. but yes, all forums.

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by Brett C View Post (Source)
    Planet Coaster forum is currently not on forums.frontier.co.uk. but yes, all forums.
    Thanks for the response Brett.