Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Bottom navigation row missing

Bottom navigation row missing

Bottom navigation row is missing since today.

It was very useful qol feature, please can we have it back?

2. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #2

Originally Posted by Brett C View Post (Source)
    I can only turn the "similar threads" on and off, but the bottom bread crumbs are missing one way or another.
    (They are there, everywhere on the forums, except when I enter a thread)

5. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #5
    Originally Posted by Chris Simon View Post (Source)
    I can only turn the "similar threads" on and off, but the bottom bread crumbs are missing one way or another.
    Screenshot if possible? I'm not getting this on the themes/settings i am using.

Screenshot if possible? I'm not getting this on the themes/settings i am using.

They are there, everywhere BUT inside a thread.
    (which is unfortunate, because getting a step back from the thread is the only thing I use them for. )

It seems I can have the bottom navigation row AND similar threads or I can not have bottom navigation row and similar threads ... but I can't have bottom navigation row but not similar threads (and I presume not have bottom navigation row but have similar threads, ie I can have both or neither but not one without the the other).

Is it really neceassary to fiddle with things in an attempt to look as if you're improving things? There was nothing wrong with the way things were.

8. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #8
    https://i.imgur.com/HmgIESr.png

They are there, everywhere BUT inside a thread.
    (which is unfortunate, because getting a step back from the thread is the only thing I use them for. )
    The joy of addon plugin code. Will throw some hammers at it and see what happens.

The joy of addon plugin code. Will throw some hammers at it and see what happens.
    Thank you, Brett.
    I'm sorry you have to perpetually go through this every time you try to do some good.

10. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #10
    Thank you, Brett.
    I'm sorry you have to perpetually go through this every time you try to do some good.
    Actually contemplating on just recoding that entire addon at this point.

Not enough hammers, I see. Well, good luck.

This reminds me.. any word on that new forum software..?

Originally Posted by Henkka77 View Post (Source)
    This reminds me.. any word on that new forum software..?
    The fact that he still comes up with improvements for the old one and the tries hard to stitch it back together when they backfire kind of answers that question.
    Maybe we need a couple of "Forum is doomed!" and "Forum in maintenance mode???!!" threads. Like before every game update.

That's the same for me. In forum hyperbolic phraseology, "It's totally ruined my forum dataflow experience. I rely heavily on this feature to navigate optimally through the forums on a daily basis. It's just not as good as it once was."

>___>

15. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #15
    Should be back in a place that is good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast