Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I got haammered!

I may have figured out why I got hammered.

Though I installed one point defense, it's on the bottom of my FAS, one cannot install one on the top. From what I've read, it's a turreted weapon, thus I can still get hit from above. And it doesn't work agains seeker missles. Apparently that's what the Eletronic one is for.

Originally Posted by Cmdr Nemo LXXI View Post (Source)
    I may have figured out why I got hammered.

Though I installed one point defense, it's on the bottom of my FAS, one cannot install one on the top. From what I've read, it's a turreted weapon, thus I can still get hit from above. And it doesn't work agains seeker missles. Apparently that's what the Eletronic one is for.
    You can install a point def where u want. Point deff works against seekers... and your target must be very close to hit you from other angle that your PD cant destroy the missile. ECM good against pack rouns

Originally Posted by Kalibhan View Post (Source)
    You can install a point def where u want. Point deff works against seekers... and your target must be very close to hit you from other angle that your PD cant destroy the missile. ECM good against pack rouns
    Well generally one can place them anywhere, but an FAS has no available slots on the top, all 4 are on the bottom. Are you stating that one really only needs the one, placed most anywhere, and not on on top as well as the bottom. And would you know if they work against dum dums? I'm talking about the missle not a player. LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12