Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Quest for CS, CH, CHd, DAO, DO, DOV and DX

Originally Posted by osser View Post (Source)
    probably correct madbilly.
    my mistake
    Not necessarily, you might be right. In any case, the Quest can be to check this!

Originally Posted by madbilly View Post (Source)
    Hi everyone,

According to our databases (EDSM, EGO, and even universalcartographics.org (please can that be updated?!)) nobody has found stars of class CS, CH, CHd, DAO, DO, DOV and DX. Yet, according to the journal API these types are included in the game.

So where are they? Have any of you found one?

If nobody has found one of these stars yet, then we need to start a quest! (or expedition, but since this they may not actually be in the game, only potentially created by stellar forge, then I think quest is more appropriate).

Cheers
    After 11,000 White Dwarf jumps last year I can say DAO,DO,DOV and DX do not exist (and I'm not starting a quest to find out if they do)

Originally Posted by Leif_Erikson View Post (Source)
    After 11,000 White Dwarf jumps last year I can say DAO,DO,DOV and DX do not exist (and I'm not starting a quest to find out if they do)
    Well, I'd say that's certainly pretty strong evidence!

Still, the quest will be for the missing dwarfs and the missing carbons, so I'll look for dwarfs when there's no carbons around... which will probably be most of the time since my quest will be from Colonia towards the Bubble.

If your looking for rare White Dwarfs look out for DAZ and the even rarer DBZ types. DBV types are pretty uncommon too.

With carbon Stars CJ types are far rarer than any of the others.I've only found a couple of those and I've scanned hundreds of Carbon stars.

Originally Posted by Leif_Erikson View Post (Source)
    If your looking for rare White Dwarfs look out for DAZ and the even rarer DBZ types. DBV types are pretty uncommon too.

With carbon Stars CJ types are far rarer than any of the others.I've only found a couple of those and I've scanned hundreds of Carbon stars.
    I think the DBZ is the only body type I have not found and tagged. Got a few dozen CJ's, and over 100 red and yellow super giants, even a few tagged catalog stars but no DBZ yet. My holy grail, or white whale depending on how you look at it is finding a previously undiscovered Glowing Green Gas Giant...

Originally Posted by straha20 View Post (Source)
    I think the DBZ is the only body type I have not found and tagged. Got a few dozen CJ's, and over 100 red and yellow super giants, even a few tagged catalog stars but no DBZ yet. My holy grail, or white whale depending on how you look at it is finding a previously undiscovered Glowing Green Gas Giant...
    I have found a few DBZ types and they were around the same small subsectors as DAZ types were found (they can be found clumped together).For around twenty DAZ types in the area you may have one DBZ as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12