Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Featured Commanders Application Form - 2018

1. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #1

Featured Commanders Application Form - 2018

Hey guys!

The Featured Commanders Program is now back up and accepting applications! If you're a video maker, streamer, musician, artist, in-game photographer, story writer, player group, minor faction, facebook group etc, and you'd like to be featured on the Elite Dangerous Social Accounts, then please fill in our application form!

Any questions, please pop them below and we'll be happy to help

Originally Posted by Flimley View Post (Source)
    I am Flimley.
    Good enough for me

What about the backlog of player factions that are waiting to be inserted with no predictable timeline or communication from FDev, leaving CMDRs frustrated and sometimes causing groups to die on the vine? Is that bottleneck going to be unclogged next? PLEASE!

I am Flimley.
    I approve this message.

Thank you for this excellent opportunity to active player groups, developers, artist. Is there a deadline for nominations/applications or target date to assemble the preliminary list or will this be open throughout the year?

Submitted. I wonder if we might see Braben with his Imperial mug again.

11. This is the last staff post in this thread. #11
    Originally Posted by Pro Cambarus View Post (Source)
    Thank you for this excellent opportunity to active player groups, developers, artist. Is there a deadline for nominations/applications or target date to assemble the preliminary list or will this be open throughout the year?
    Nope! It'll be open throughout the year

Is this only for nominating ourselves or can we nominate other people? There's loads of unsung community heroes who are too modest to request their own shout out.

Originally Posted by Paige Harvey View Post (Source)
    Nope! It'll be open throughout the year
    The form is no longer accepting responses

I am Flimley.
    Hooray!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast