Thread: Can I haz sum PvP on XBox, please?

Can I haz sum PvP on XBox, please?

I´d like to give it a shot in my WIP Vulture. None of my ingame friends are into shooting each other and tend to beeline out of instances with other CMDRs wreaking havoc. I´m not into interdicting and attacking pilots yet. And wont go against CG-ÜberVette-SealClubbers neither anytime soon. Would just like to dance a little and see how it feels. Are there any groups with arranged matches I could join?

Also, ad me in-game if you feel like it. I´m hanging out in the bubble looking to get some shield-enineering done and doing some trading for Lei Chung. A quick dogfight might break the monotony

Originally Posted by Treptower Park View Post (Source)
    I´d like to give it a shot in my WIP Vulture. None of my ingame friends are into shooting each other and tend to beeline out of instances with other CMDRs wreaking havoc. I´m not into interdicting and attacking pilots yet. And wont go against CG-ÜberVette-SealClubbers neither anytime soon. Would just like to dance a little and see how it feels. Are there any groups with arranged matches I could join?

Also, ad me in-game if you feel like it. I´m hanging out in the bubble looking to get some shield-enineering done and doing some trading for Lei Chung. A quick dogfight might break the monotony
    Go to a birth system and look for the baby seal clubbers and attack them. Should be fun!

Go to CG and ask.
    Most of BGG will be up for it.

I'll give you a friendly fight if you like. GT: Potty Trainer. I play a bit most evenings (GMT) and hang out around the noob systems: Erevate, Ngaliba etc. There are sometimes player factions that 'visit' there and other CMDRs looking for PVP. Just remember to keep crimes switched off

My group has a stock Eagle PvP tournament this week. Too late to sign up but my suggestion is finding a player group. Some will run tournaments. Also fighting for certain factions will see you pitted against CZ uber vettes, I won't mention any this openly.

Go to the CG. You'll get into PVP in probably 10 minutes.

You can also try the headquarters systems of the power play people. There’s usually cmdrs floating around in there.