Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Share Your Valentine's Day Plans!

St Valentine is the Patron Saint of Beekeepers (too)
    So I don't have "just one" girl .. but about 100,000 last I checked.
    Costs me a fortune 'in flowers' I can tell you.

Originally Posted by Jezzah View Post (Source)
    Had a beauty at work today.

There's a bird in the office lets call her "Sarah". She's a 30 something that works away from home during the week and returns to her home at the weekends which is 300 miles away to her bloke...let's call him "Dave"

Well about 2pm the building receptionist knocked on our door leading through this bloke that turns out to be Dave holding a huge teddy bear and massive bouquet of flowers. Dripping wet through since its really bad weather out. Receptionist whos massively excited, introduces him as "Dave" and he's looking for Sarah and that she's got a surprise!

Sadly we have to inform Dave that Sarah is on holiday for the last 2 days and is due back in tomorrow. He knows nothing about this and doesn't let on to us as such...But you could see the cogs working in his head as he tries to figure out why she isn't in as well as struggling with the embarrassment of it all. So yeah I'd expect he is having an interesting conversation with her about now.

Felt. So. Sorry
    Jeez, not good. At least he now knows

Spent the day tidying my room. And I finally worked out that I can slip a fold-away table under my desk... Perfect HOTAS mount for Xbox! Seriously, it's really comfortable.

So basically, I've spent the day making a cockpit. Going to run an ED livestream shortly.

There's a bird in the office lets call her "Sarah". She's a 30 something that works away from home during the week and returns to her home at the weekends which is 300 miles away to her bloke...let's call him "Dave"

Well about 2pm the building receptionist knocked on our door leading through this bloke that turns out to be Dave holding a huge teddy bear and massive bouquet of flowers. Dripping wet through since its really bad weather out. Receptionist whos massively excited, introduces him as "Dave" and he's looking for Sarah and that she's got a surprise!

Sadly we have to inform Dave that Sarah is on holiday for the last 2 days and is due back in tomorrow. He knows nothing about this and doesn't let on to us as such...But you could see the cogs working in his head as he tries to figure out why she isn't in as well as struggling with the embarrassment of it all. So yeah I'd expect he is having an interesting conversation with her about now.

Felt. So. Sorry
    Ooooooofft!

We will require a sit rep tomorrow - you can't leave us hanging with that one!

Felt. So. Sorry
    Wow. That's sitcom level relationship material.

Do let us know what happens.

Originally Posted by Iskariot View Post (Source)
    No love, no plans.
    I could have easily forgotten today it is San Valentine's day.

Originally Posted by Jenner View Post (Source)
    It's not the complexity that matters in showing someone you love them - it's the heart.
    This?

Originally Posted by Garix View Post (Source)
    You married too?
    Hush ! Valentin listens to you

I also had a chicken curry from the Chinese. It's open again.

Also a really nice ginger ale brew. Very sweet taste.

In case anyone is interested I went to see Marvels Black Panther Movie. Many seemed to have had the same idea.

Originally Posted by Para Handy View Post (Source)
    nuffin - she's away working in Australia.
    Have you read Jezzah Post?
    Deadly

You are totally missing the point of Valentine's Day. Making her a special dinner on Wednesday? Do you have weapons in the house she can use to kill you? Guns are not all that available in the U.K. but kitchen knives will do a lot more damage up close and personal.

Take your gal to Jamaica. Let her walk on a private beach totally naked if she is into a great suntan. Feed her, fill her with drinks and dance all night to Calypso music until the sun comes up. Then per her hangover tell her how much you love her.

NOW, you can purchase that 14,000 ultimate Elite Dangerous computer system. Happy Valentine's Day.

O crap I missed it ...

Update!

She absolutely loved her suprise random picture collection!

I included some nice pictures, but I also had to add some of the weirdest pictures I had in my library, including;

My cat when she was a kitten, and rather feral, and destroying our nice leather bed...

And of course, trying to put a Christmas hat on said feral cat...

And do you know those nice pictures of dogs up close?
    I tried to take one of my parents dog, Poppy. It was supposed to look like this;

However, this is how it turned out...

Nailed it.

CMDR Cosmic Spacehead

Felt. So. Sorry
    Any update on the Dave/Sarah situation ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast